Kytril and X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Kytril.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Kytril and have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,393 people who have side effects while taking Kytril from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,393 people reported to have side effects when taking Kytril.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal.
What is Kytril?
Kytril has active ingredients of granisetron hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 10,432 Kytril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal?
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is found to be associated with 244 drugs and 140 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Kytril and X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal when taking Kytril *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal when taking Kytril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Kytril *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lomotil: 1 person, 100.00%
- Avastin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Umbilical Hernia (an outward bulging (protrusion) of the abdominal lining or part of the abdominal organ(s) through the area around the belly button): 1 person, 100.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 1 person, 100.00%
- Supraventricular Extrasystoles (premature electrical impulse in the heart, generated above the level of the ventricle): 1 person, 100.00%
- Sinus Bradycardia (an unusually slow heartbeat due to heart disease): 1 person, 100.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Rash Morbilliform (a rash that looks like measles): 1 person, 100.00%
- Oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Carcinoid Tumor: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Kytril and have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal?Check whether X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of granisetron hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Kytril:
- Kytril (10,432 reports)
Common Kytril side effects:
- Fever: 1,087 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1,080 reports
- Diarrhea: 882 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 849 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 790 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 727 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 697 reports
- Pain: 689 reports
- Pneumonia: 644 reports
Browse all side effects of Kytril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal treatments and more:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (87 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (244 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (140 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on granisetron hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Kytril) and Kytril (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Darvocet and Polymyalgia Rheumatica - a second ago
- Dacarbazine and Henoch-Schonlein Purpura - a second ago
- Cycrin and Macular Degeneration - 3 seconds ago
- Mitoxantrone and Fulvestrant drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Cyclosporine and Enterocolitis Haemorrhagic - 10 seconds ago
- Namzaric and Pain - 11 seconds ago
- Mylicon and Pulmonary Haemorrhage - 12 seconds ago
- Dacarbazine and Death - 17 seconds ago
- Kaletra and Type 1 Diabetes - 18 seconds ago
- Triamcinolone and Iluvien drug interaction - 26 seconds ago