Who have Aphthous ulcer with L-lysine - from FDA reports
Aphthous ulcer is reported only by a few people who take L-Lysine. We study 808 people who have side effects while taking L-lysine from FDA. Among them, 2 have Aphthous ulcer. Find out below who they are, when they have Aphthous ulcer and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
808 people reported to have side effects when taking L-lysine.
Among them, 2 people (0.25%) have Aphthous ulcer
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Aphthous ulcer when taking L-lysine *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Aphthous ulcer when taking L-lysine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem: 2 people, 100.00%
- Requip: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nuvigil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flonase: 1 person, 50.00%
- Celexa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Adderall: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Food Allergy: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Aphthous ulcer while taking L-lysine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Aphthous ulcer
- Subscribe to monitor Aphthous ulcer in L-lysine
You are not alone:
L-lysine has active ingredients of lysine. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex). (latest outcomes from L-lysine 967 users)
Aphthous ulcer (mouth ulcer) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, breast cancer, depression (latest reports from 2,273 Aphthous ulcer patients).
Drugs that are associated with Aphthous ulcerAphthous ulcer (700 drugs)
Could your condition cause Aphthous ulcerAphthous ulcer (565 conditions)
L-lysine side effects
- L-lysine side effects (808 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of L-lysinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Renal Bruit with Pda? - now
- Oxazepam and Furadantin drug interaction - now
- Will you have Head Injury with Pda? - a second ago
- Will you have Contusion with Pda? - a second ago
- Amlodipine and Zinc Sulfate drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Brain Injury with Pda? - a second ago
- Will you have Head Trauma with Pda? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pruritus with Fibricor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Itchiness with Fibricor? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Itching with Fibricor? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Losartan, Paxil, Amlodipine - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Oseltamivir Phosphate - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide, Vitamin D - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Xarelto, Brilinta - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Xl, L - Citrulline, L - Arginine, Atenolol, Effexor Xr - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Heparin Sodium 25,000 Units In Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Perjeta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Centrum Silver - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.