Who have Canker sores with L-lysine - from FDA reports
Canker sores is reported only by a few people who take L-Lysine. We study 808 people who have side effects while taking L-lysine from FDA. Among them, 2 have Canker sores. Find out below who they are, when they have Canker sores and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
808 people reported to have side effects when taking L-lysine.
Among them, 2 people (0.25%) have Canker sores
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Canker sores when taking L-lysine *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Canker sores when taking L-lysine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem: 2 people, 100.00%
- Requip: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nuvigil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flonase: 1 person, 50.00%
- Celexa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Adderall: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Food Allergy: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Canker sores while taking L-lysine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Canker sores
- Subscribe to monitor Canker sores in L-lysine
You are not alone:
L-lysine has active ingredients of lysine. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex). (latest outcomes from L-lysine 967 users)
Canker sores (painful, open sore in the mouth) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, breast cancer, depression (latest reports from 2,273 Canker sores patients).
Drugs that are associated with Canker soresCanker sores (703 drugs)
Could your condition cause Canker soresCanker sores (560 conditions)
L-lysine side effects
- L-lysine side effects (808 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of L-lysinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Amebiasis? - now
- Will you have Balance Disorder with Pantoprazole Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Ibuprofen Overdose with Pantoprazole Sodium? - a second ago
- Krill and Ocuflox drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Corneal Edema with Vitamin D? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Chest with Iclusig? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure with Iclusig? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Tightness with Iclusig? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypothyroidism with Ativan? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Discomfort with Iclusig? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Clonazepam, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a 78 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Harvoni - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 16 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.