Will you have Ulcer - aphthous with L-lysine - from FDA reports
Ulcer - aphthous is reported only by a few people who take L-Lysine. We study 808 people who have side effects while taking L-lysine from FDA. Among them, 2 have Ulcer - aphthous. Find out below who they are, when they have Ulcer - aphthous and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on lysine (the active ingredients of L-lysine) and L-lysine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Ulcer - aphthous are also considered in the study.
What is L-lysine?
L-lysine has active ingredients of lysine. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex). (latest outcomes from L-lysine 967 users)
What is Ulcer - aphthous?
Ulcer - aphthous (blister on the mucous membranes of the lips or mouth or gastrointestinal tract) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, breast cancer, depression (latest reports from 2,273 Ulcer - aphthous patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
808 people reported to have side effects when taking L-lysine.
Among them, 2 people (0.25%) have Ulcer - aphthous
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ulcer - aphthous when taking L-lysine *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Ulcer - aphthous when taking L-lysine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem: 2 people, 100.00%
- Requip: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nuvigil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flonase: 1 person, 50.00%
- Celexa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Adderall: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Food Allergy: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ulcer - aphthous while taking L-lysine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ulcer - aphthous
- Subscribe to monitor Ulcer - aphthous in L-lysine
- Subscribe to monitor L-lysine
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take L-lysine and have Ulcer - aphthous
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Ulcer - aphthous with L-lysine
Severity of Ulcer - aphthous *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- severe: 100 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
How people recovered from Ulcer - aphthous *:
- while on drug: 0.0 %
- after off the drug: 0.0 %
- not yet: 100 %
Effectiveness of L-lysine when people have Ulcer - aphthous *:
- not at all: 0.0 %
- somewhat: 100 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- high: 0.0 %
- very high: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with Ulcer - aphthousUlcer - aphthous (721 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ulcer - aphthousUlcer - aphthous (559 conditions)
L-lysine side effects
- L-lysine side effects (808 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of L-lysinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Claritin? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Claritin? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomachache with Claritin? - a second ago
- Will you have Normochromic Normocytic Anaemia with Aleve? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Abdomen with Claritin? - a second ago
- Quetiapine Fumarate and Umbrella Leaves drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Nitromist and Octreoscan drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Toviaz and Quaker Bonnet drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Waldenstrom'S Macroglobulinaemia? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations with Waldenstrom'S Macroglobulinaemia? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Letrozole - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Remeron - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Iron Dextran, Miralax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Miralax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Topiramate - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.