Who have Rls with L-theanine - from FDA reports
Rls is reported only by a few people who take L-Theanine. We study 71 people who have side effects while taking L-theanine from FDA. Among them, 1 have Rls. Find out below who they are, when they have Rls and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
71 people reported to have side effects when taking L-theanine.
Among them, 1 person (1.41%) has Rls
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rls when taking L-theanine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Rls when taking L-theanine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type (delusions and auditory hallucinations but relatively normal intellectual functioning and expression of affect): 1 person, 100.00%
- Extrapyramidal Disorder (involuntary muscle spasms in the face and neck): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Melatonin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Invega Sustenna: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sensory Disturbance (sense disturbance): 1 person, 100.00%
- Initial Insomnia (feeling of inadequate or poor-quality sleep): 1 person, 100.00%
- Formication (a sensation that exactly resembles that of small insects crawling on (or under) the skin): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Bradykinesia (decreased bodily movement. it is associated with basal ganglia diseases): 1 person, 100.00%
- Akathisia (a movement disorder characterized by a feeling of inner restlessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1 person, 100.00%
- Adverse Event: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Rls while taking L-theanine?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take L-theanine and have Rls
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
L-theanine has active ingredients of theanine. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from L-theanine 156 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 31,750 Rls patients).
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls (1,903 drugs)
Could your condition cause RlsRls (1,410 conditions)
L-theanine side effects
- L-theanine side effects (71 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of L-theaninea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare L-theanine to similar drugs:
- L-theanine vs Adderall 10
- L-theanine vs Alprazolam
- L-theanine vs Ambien
- L-theanine vs Anafranil
- L-theanine vs Ativan
- L-theanine vs Benadryl
- L-theanine vs Buspar
- L-theanine vs Celexa
- L-theanine vs Clonazepam
- L-theanine vs Doxepin hydrochloride
- L-theanine vs Effexor
- L-theanine vs Gabapentin
- L-theanine vs Klonopin
- L-theanine vs Lexapro
- L-theanine vs Loraz
- L-theanine vs Lorazepam
- L-theanine vs Lunesta
- L-theanine vs Lyrica
- L-theanine vs Marijuana
- L-theanine vs Marinol
- L-theanine vs Melatonin
- L-theanine vs Paxil
- L-theanine vs Remeron
- L-theanine vs Seroquel
- L-theanine vs Seroquel xr
- L-theanine vs Silenor
- L-theanine vs Trazodone hydrochloride
- L-theanine vs Xanax
- L-theanine vs Zaleplon
- L-theanine vs Zoloft
- L-theanine vs Zolpidem
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tetany with Atacand? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Factitious Thyrotoxicosis with Choline? - 4 seconds ago
- Keflex and Wellbutrin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Hydrastis Canadensis and Aches Des Marais drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Flovent and Topamax Sprinkle drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Ca-A-Yupi and Uncaria Procumbens drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Madre Selva drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Brovana and Udakiryaka drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Mitral Valve Incompetence with Aygestin? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiac Murmur with Combigan? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Suboxone - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Sertraline, Concerta, Flovent - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.