L-tyrosine and Gastritis aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Gastritis aggravated is reported only by a few people who take L-Tyrosine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take L-tyrosine and have Gastritis aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 153 people who have side effects while taking L-tyrosine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
153 people reported to have side effects when taking L-tyrosine.
Among them, 2 people (1.31%) have Gastritis aggravated.
What is L-tyrosine?
L-tyrosine has active ingredients of tyrosine. It is often used in hypothyroidism. eHealthMe is studying from 284 L-tyrosine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Gastritis aggravated?
Gastritis aggravated (worse inflammation of stomach) is found to be associated with 938 drugs and 328 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of L-tyrosine and Gastritis aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastritis aggravated when taking L-tyrosine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gastritis aggravated when taking L-tyrosine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides L-tyrosine *:
- Minivelle: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zetia: 2 people, 100.00%
- Benicar: 2 people, 100.00%
- Calcium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Claritin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Copaxone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dexilant: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gilenya: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lutein: 2 people, 100.00%
- Asa: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Gastritis aggravated *:
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 100.00%
- Cough: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 100.00%
- Heart Rate Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Herpes Zoster: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 2 people, 100.00%
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take L-tyrosine and have Gastritis aggravated?Check whether Gastritis aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Gastritis aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tyrosine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of L-tyrosine:
- L-tyrosine (284 reports)
Gastritis aggravated treatments and more:
- Gastritis aggravated (13 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastritis aggravated:
- Gastritis aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastritis aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastritis aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastritis aggravated:
- Aspirin: 2,162 reports
- Fosamax: 1,881 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,861 reports
- Prednisone: 1,636 reports
- Humira: 1,380 reports
- Nexium: 1,366 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,323 reports
- Ibuprofen: 1,270 reports
- Lipitor: 1,149 reports
- Prilosec: 1,103 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Gastritis aggravated:
- Gastritis aggravated (938 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastritis aggravated:
- High blood pressure: 2,595 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,978 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,742 reports
- Pain: 1,491 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,037 reports
- Depression: 1,025 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 917 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Gastritis aggravated:
- Gastritis aggravated (328 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tyrosine (the active ingredients of L-tyrosine) and L-tyrosine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Accolate and Steroid Withdrawal Syndrome - 3 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Cardiac Valve Disease - 4 seconds ago
- Ziprasidone Hydrochloride vs. Remeron - 13 seconds ago
- Mucinex and Panic Reaction Aggravated - 17 seconds ago
- Ischaemic Cardiomyopathy and Abdominal Pain - 17 seconds ago
- Phenazopyridine Hcl and Olmesartan Medoxomil drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Botox and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - 21 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Elavil drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Halcion vs. Oxazepam - 22 seconds ago
- Macrobid and Pacerone drug interaction - 22 seconds ago