Lactobacillus gg and Haematospermia - from FDA reports
There is no Haematospermia reported by people who take Lactobacillus gg yet. This review analyzes which people have Haematospermia with Lactobacillus gg. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 15, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Haematospermia when taking Lactobacillus gg?
- Check symptoms - is haematospermia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHaematospermia and drugs with ingredients of lactobacillus.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHaematospermia and Lactobacillus gg from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lactobacillus gg has active ingredients of lactobacillus. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus gg 12 users)
Haematospermia (presence of blood in semen) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, enlarged prostate, prostate examination abnormal, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 496 Haematospermia patients).