Lactobacillus gg and Haemothorax - from FDA reports
There is no Haemothorax reported by people who take Lactobacillus gg yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemothorax with Lactobacillus gg. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Haemothorax while taking Lactobacillus gg?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemothorax
- Subscribe to monitor Haemothorax in Lactobacillus gg
You are not alone:
Lactobacillus gg has active ingredients of lactobacillus. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus gg 12 users)
Haemothorax (collection of blood in the pleural space (the space between the lungs and the walls of the chest)) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, pulmonary embolism, pain (latest reports from 2,469 Haemothorax patients).
Drugs that are associated with HaemothoraxHaemothorax
Could your condition cause HaemothoraxHaemothorax
Lactobacillus gg side effects
- Lactobacillus gg side effects (9 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lactobacillus gga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ear Lobe Infection with Yellow Skin And Eyes? - a second ago
- Pherazine W/ Codeine and Kalahari Diet drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vocal Cord Inflammation with Concerta? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Allergic Rhinitis with Celexa? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Rhinitis Allergic with Celexa? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tri-sprintec, Topiramate, Phentermine, Meloxicam - an hour ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Metformin, Lamictal Xr - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Telmisartan for a 29 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Doxycycline - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Spiriva - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.