Lactobacillus gg and Hairball - from FDA reports
There is no Hairball reported by people who take Lactobacillus gg yet. This review analyzes which people have Hairball with Lactobacillus gg. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Hairball while taking Lactobacillus gg?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Hairball
- Subscribe to monitor Hairball in Lactobacillus gg
You are not alone:
Lactobacillus gg has active ingredients of lactobacillus. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus gg 12 users)
Hairball has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, overdose, completed suicide, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 596 Hairball patients).
Drugs that are associated with HairballHairball
Could your condition cause HairballHairball
Lactobacillus gg side effects
- Lactobacillus gg side effects (9 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lactobacillus gga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Promethazine and Movicol drug interaction - now
- Will you have Aggression with Diamox? - a second ago
- Sorosi and Tailed Chubebs drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Toothaches with Nexplanon? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Toothache with Nexplanon? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Nyquil, Wellbutrin - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Lexapro - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Protonix, Excedrin, Losartan, Crestor, Flomax, Avodart - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.