Lactobacillus gg and Hallucination, olfactory - from FDA reports
There is no Hallucination, olfactory reported by people who take Lactobacillus gg yet. This review analyzes which people have Hallucination, olfactory with Lactobacillus gg. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lactobacillus gg and have Hallucination, olfactory?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Hallucination, olfactory
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Lactobacillus gg has active ingredients of lactobacillus. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus gg 12 users)
Hallucination, olfactory (sensations of smelling something that is actually not there) has been reported by people with depression, pain, parkinson's disease, insomnia, schizophrenia (latest reports from 273 Hallucination, olfactory patients).
Drugs that are associated with Hallucination, olfactoryHallucination, olfactory
Could your condition cause Hallucination, olfactoryHallucination, olfactory
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHallucination, olfactory and drugs with ingredients of lactobacillus.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHallucination, olfactory and Lactobacillus gg from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lactobacillus gg side effects
- Lactobacillus gg side effects (9 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lactobacillus gga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lactobacillus Gg and have Hallucination, Olfactory
- Support group for people who have Hallucination, Olfactory
- Support group for people who take Lactobacillus Gg
- Will you have Jock Itch with Activase?
- Will you have Acute Upper Airway Obstruction with Crestor?
- Will you have Choking with Crestor?
- Will you have Airway Obstruction - Acute Upper with Crestor?
- Will you have Weber Tuning Fork Test Abnormal with Baclofen?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Activase and have Jock Itch?
- Support group for people who take Crestor and have Acute Upper Airway Obstruction?
- Support group for people who take Crestor and have Choking?
- Support group for people who take Crestor and have Airway Obstruction - Acute Upper?
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Weber Tuning Fork Test Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Activase and have Jock Itch?
- What to expect when you take Crestor and have Acute Upper Airway Obstruction?
- What to expect when you take Crestor and have Choking?
- What to expect when you take Crestor and have Airway Obstruction - Acute Upper?
- What to expect when you take Baclofen and have Weber Tuning Fork Test Abnormal?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.