Lactobacillus gg and Pyuria - from FDA reports
Pyuria is reported only by a few people who take Lactobacillus Gg. We study 9 people who have side effects while taking Lactobacillus gg from FDA. Among them, 1 have Pyuria. Find out below who they are, when they have Pyuria and more.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
9 people reported to have side effects when taking Lactobacillus gg.
Among them, 1 person (11.11%) has Pyuria
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pyuria when taking Lactobacillus gg *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin K (1 person, 100.00%)
- Narcan (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flagyl (1 person, 100.00%)
- Deltasone (1 person, 100.00%)
- Arava (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypotension (1 person, 100.00%)
- Clostridium Difficile Colitis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Anaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pyuria when taking Lactobacillus gg?
- Check symptoms - is pyuria caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPyuria and drugs with ingredients of lactobacillus.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePyuria and Lactobacillus gg from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lactobacillus gg has active ingredients of lactobacillus. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus gg 12 users)
Pyuria (condition of urine containing pus) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, kidney transplant (latest reports from 1,041 Pyuria patients).