Lactobacillus gg and Renal failure acute - from FDA reports
Renal failure acute is reported only by a few people who take Lactobacillus Gg. We study 9 people who have side effects while taking Lactobacillus gg from FDA. Among them, 1 have Renal failure acute. Find out below who they are, when they have Renal failure acute and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 23, 2018
9 people reported to have side effects when taking Lactobacillus gg.
Among them, 1 person (11.11%) has Renal failure acute
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Lactobacillus gg *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin K (1 person, 100.00%)
- Narcan (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flagyl (1 person, 100.00%)
- Deltasone (1 person, 100.00%)
- Arava (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pyuria (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypotension (1 person, 100.00%)
- Clostridium Difficile Colitis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Anaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Renal failure acute when taking Lactobacillus gg?
- Check symptoms - is renal failure acute caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsRenal failure acute and drugs with ingredients of lactobacillus.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRenal failure acute and Lactobacillus gg from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lactobacillus gg has active ingredients of lactobacillus. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus gg 12 users)
Renal failure acute
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, pain (latest reports from 73,858 Renal failure acute patients).
Browse all side effects of Lactobacillus gga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Renal failure acuteRenal failure acute
Could your condition cause Renal failure acuteRenal failure acute
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My values were @ 60% and suddenly dropped to 40% in the space of three months.<br /> Doctors took me off Metformin and Piroxicam. I need the Piroxicam for arthritis and am having trouble moving and sleeping. Want suggestions for pain and stiffness. Can't work like this. Please help!
User posts to the study
I was on this druog for 1-2 years prior to going into ESRD back in 2006. I spent 7 years on dialysis and had a transplant end of 2013. Is it possible that being on this medication caused my kidneys to fail?? It seems to come ok of nowhere and I'm still looking for answers. Please advise.
I have been taking Fiorcet for 2yrs ..One at night..It relaxes me and helps me sleep. My kidney function has gone down a lot. Can anyone relate to this ? Please let me know. I just found out and am so worried. thankyou for listening to me. Vicki
My husband kidney values are at 60% now. He takes Metforming and Atenolol since he has Diabetes and high blood pressure. he also has COPD and has been prescribed prednisone pills in the past. It lower his kidney failure and I asked the dr. to prescribe the seteroids in the nebulizer instead of ...