Lactulose and Injection site rash - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Injection site rash is found among people who take Lactulose, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lactulose and have Injection site rash. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 40,667 people who have side effects when taking Lactulose from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
40,667 people reported to have side effects when taking Lactulose.
Among them, 12 people (0.03%) have Injection site rash.
What is Lactulose?
Lactulose has active ingredients of lactulose. It is often used in constipation. eHealthMe is studying from 40,905 Lactulose users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Injection site rash?
Injection site rash is found to be associated with 1,100 drugs and 657 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lactulose and Injection site rash reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Injection site rash when taking Lactulose *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Injection site rash when taking Lactulose *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.11 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 55.56 %
Common drugs people take besides Lactulose *:
- Omeprazole: 3 people, 25.00%
- Lyrica: 3 people, 25.00%
- Folic Acid: 2 people, 16.67%
- Forteo: 2 people, 16.67%
- Pristiq: 2 people, 16.67%
- Trileptal: 2 people, 16.67%
- Valium: 2 people, 16.67%
- Pegasys: 2 people, 16.67%
- Lidoderm: 2 people, 16.67%
- Xifaxan: 2 people, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Injection site rash *:
- Injection Site Erythema (redness at injection site): 4 people, 33.33%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 3 people, 25.00%
- Vision Blurred: 3 people, 25.00%
- Injection Site Pruritus (severe itching at injection site): 3 people, 25.00%
- Injection Site Pain: 2 people, 16.67%
- Blood Calcium Decreased: 2 people, 16.67%
- Blood Glucose Decreased: 2 people, 16.67%
- Blood Sodium Decreased: 2 people, 16.67%
- Bone Pain: 2 people, 16.67%
- Depression: 2 people, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 3 people, 25.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 16.67%
- Hepatitis C: 2 people, 16.67%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 8.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 8.33%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 8.33%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 8.33%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 8.33%
- Liver Disorder (liver diseases): 1 person, 8.33%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lactulose and have Injection site rash?Check whether Injection site rash is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Injection site rash and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lactulose:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lactulose:
- Lactulose (40,905 reports)
Common Lactulose side effects:
Browse all side effects of Lactulose:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Injection site rash treatments and more:
- Injection site rash (22,691 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Injection site rash:
- Injection site rash in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Injection site rash in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Injection site rash in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Injection site rash:
All the drugs that are associated with Injection site rash:
- Injection site rash (1,100 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Injection site rash:
All the conditions that are associated with Injection site rash:
- Injection site rash (657 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lactulose (the active ingredients of Lactulose) and Lactulose (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aciphex and Astelin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Hctz and Klor-Con M20 drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Ventolin and Itching - 10 seconds ago
- Chlorthalidone and Ipratropium Bromide drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia - 29 seconds ago
- Ibrutinib and Dizziness - 31 seconds ago
- Tegretol vs. Keppra Xr - 38 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Hypertonia - 45 seconds ago
- Tessalon and Tricor drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Procardia Xl and Hypervolaemia - 51 seconds ago