Who have Driving ability disturbed with Lamictal xr - from FDA reports
There is no Driving ability disturbed reported by people who take Lamictal xr yet. This review analyzes which people have Driving ability disturbed with Lamictal xr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Driving ability disturbed while taking Lamictal xr?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Driving ability disturbed
- Subscribe to monitor Driving ability disturbed in Lamictal xr
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Lamictal xr and have Driving ability disturbed
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Lamictal xr has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Lamictal xr 1,303 users)
Driving Ability Disturbed
Driving ability disturbed has been reported by people with depression, high blood cholesterol, insomnia, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (latest reports from 40 Driving ability disturbed patients).
Drugs that are associated with Driving ability disturbedDriving ability disturbed
Could your condition cause Driving ability disturbedDriving ability disturbed
Lamictal xr side effects
- Lamictal xr side effects (1,100 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Lamictal xra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Lamictal xr to similar drugs:
- Lamictal xr vs Ativan
- Lamictal xr vs Banzel
- Lamictal xr vs Buspirone hcl
- Lamictal xr vs Cannabis
- Lamictal xr vs Carbamazepine
- Lamictal xr vs Carbatrol
- Lamictal xr vs Clonazepam
- Lamictal xr vs Depakene
- Lamictal xr vs Depakote er
- Lamictal xr vs Effexor xr
- Lamictal xr vs Emsam
- Lamictal xr vs Endep
- Lamictal xr vs Escitalopram
- Lamictal xr vs Escitalopram oxalate
- Lamictal xr vs Ethosuximide
- Lamictal xr vs Felbatol
- Lamictal xr vs Gabapentin
- Lamictal xr vs Keppra xr
- Lamictal xr vs Klonopin
- Lamictal xr vs Lithium carbonate
- Lamictal xr vs Lorazepam
- Lamictal xr vs Modafinil
- Lamictal xr vs Mysoline
- Lamictal xr vs Neurontin
- Lamictal xr vs Onfi
- Lamictal xr vs Phentytoin
- Lamictal xr vs Pregabalin
- Lamictal xr vs Ritalin
- Lamictal xr vs Sertraline
- Lamictal xr vs Tegretol-xr
- Lamictal xr vs Topamax
- Lamictal xr vs Trileptal
- Lamictal xr vs Vitamin d
- Lamictal xr vs Vyvanse
- Lamictal xr vs Zonegran
- Lamictal xr vs Zonisamide
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gerstmann'S Syndrome with Orencia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleep Apnoea Syndrome with Vistaril? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleep Apnea Syndrome with Vistaril? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Prostatitis with Atenolol And Chlorthalidone? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Alice In Wonderland Syndrome with Valtrex? - 4 seconds ago
- Abelcet and Gaga drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Urea Increased with Lamictal? - 4 seconds ago
- Faslodex and Safflower drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Urinary Incontinence with Etidronate Disodium? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Uncontrollable Urination with Etidronate Disodium? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xarelto, Butorphanol Tartrate Preservative Free, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Wellbutrin Sr, Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.