Who have Allergies with Lamictal - from FDA reports
There is no Allergies reported by people who take Lamictal yet. This review analyzes which people have Allergies with Lamictal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Allergies while taking Lamictal?
You are not alone:
Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lamictal 63,119 users)
Allergies has been reported by people with allergies, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, pain, depression (latest reports from 9,060 Allergies patients).
Drugs that are associated with AllergiesAllergies
Could your condition cause AllergiesAllergies
Lamictal side effects
- Lamictal side effects (56,573 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lamictala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Oregano Oil and Ativan drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Waxy Flexibility with Ponstel? - a second ago
- Will you have Memory Loss with Loryna? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Loryna? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sudden Memory Loss with Loryna? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 4 year old boy who takes Singulair - an hour ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin Sr, Otezla, Plaquenil, Dexedrine, Zopiclone, Xyrem for a 28 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Xyrem - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Norvasc, Oxybutynin, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 74 year old man - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.