Lamisil and Migraine - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Migraine is found among people who take Lamisil, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lamisil and have Migraine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,046 people who have side effects when taking Lamisil from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13,046 people reported to have side effects when taking Lamisil.
Among them, 51 people (0.39%) have Migraine.
What is Lamisil?
Lamisil has active ingredients of terbinafine hydrochloride. It is often used in pulmonary aspergilloma (mycetoma). eHealthMe is studying from 13,646 Lamisil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Migraine?
Migraine (headache) is found to be associated with 2,943 drugs and 2,261 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lamisil and Migraine reports submitted per year:
Time on Lamisil when people have Migraine *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 16.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 83.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Migraine when taking Lamisil *:
- female: 68 %
- male: 32 %
Age of people who have Migraine when taking Lamisil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 35 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 15 %
Common drugs people take besides Lamisil *:
- Ambien: 16 people, 31.37%
- Ventolin: 16 people, 31.37%
- Vioxx: 16 people, 31.37%
- Percocet: 15 people, 29.41%
- Albuterol: 14 people, 27.45%
- Ativan: 12 people, 23.53%
- Effexor: 11 people, 21.57%
- Cymbalta: 11 people, 21.57%
- Lunesta: 10 people, 19.61%
- Lorazepam: 10 people, 19.61%
Common side effects people have besides Migraine *:
- Depression: 22 people, 43.14%
- Pain: 19 people, 37.25%
- High Blood Pressure: 17 people, 33.33%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 16 people, 31.37%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 16 people, 31.37%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 15 people, 29.41%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 15 people, 29.41%
- Swelling: 14 people, 27.45%
- Back Pain: 14 people, 27.45%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 12 people, 23.53%
Common conditions people have *:
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 9 people, 17.65%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 7 people, 13.73%
- Pain: 7 people, 13.73%
- Infection: 7 people, 13.73%
- Neck Pain: 6 people, 11.76%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 6 people, 11.76%
- Hypersensitivity: 6 people, 11.76%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 5 people, 9.80%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 5 people, 9.80%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 4 people, 7.84%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lamisil and have Migraine?Check whether Migraine is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Migraine and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of terbinafine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lamisil:
- Lamisil (13,646 reports)
Common Lamisil side effects:
Browse all side effects of Lamisil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Migraine treatments and more:
- Migraine (193,864 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Migraine:
- Migraine in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Migraine in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Migraine in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Migraine:
All the drugs that are associated with Migraine:
- Migraine (2,943 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Migraine:
All the conditions that are associated with Migraine:
- Migraine (2,261 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on terbinafine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Lamisil) and Lamisil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zaditor and Folic Acid drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Metabolic Encephalopathy - 16 seconds ago
- Tramadol and Parainfluenzae Virus Infection - 22 seconds ago
- Vascepa vs. Omega 3 - 33 seconds ago
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride and Zocor drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Melatonin and Rhonchi - 55 seconds ago
- Combivir and Withdrawal Syndrome - 57 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Pelvic Adhesions - a minute ago
- Renal Failure Acute and drugs of ingredients of nystatin - a minute ago
- Exforge Hct and Facial Pain - a minute ago