Lamivudine and Ileus paralytic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ileus paralytic is found among people who take Lamivudine, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lamivudine and have Ileus paralytic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,969 people who have side effects when taking Lamivudine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16,969 people reported to have side effects when taking Lamivudine.
Among them, 11 people (0.06%) have Ileus paralytic.
What is Lamivudine?
Lamivudine has active ingredients of lamivudine; zidovudine; nevirapine. It is often used in hiv infection. eHealthMe is studying from 17,010 Lamivudine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ileus paralytic?
Ileus paralytic (obstruction of the intestine due to paralysis of the intestinal muscles) is found to be associated with 1,300 drugs and 818 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lamivudine and Ileus paralytic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ileus paralytic when taking Lamivudine *:
- female: 9.09 %
- male: 90.91 %
Age of people who have Ileus paralytic when taking Lamivudine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 60 %
- 30-39: 10 %
- 40-49: 10 %
- 50-59: 10 %
- 60+: 10 %
Common drugs people take besides Lamivudine *:
- Kaletra: 6 people, 54.55%
- Bactrim: 5 people, 45.45%
- Didanosine: 4 people, 36.36%
- Reyataz: 3 people, 27.27%
- Azithromycin: 3 people, 27.27%
- Viread: 3 people, 27.27%
- Zithromax: 3 people, 27.27%
- Videx: 3 people, 27.27%
- Abacavir: 2 people, 18.18%
- Ritonavir: 1 person, 9.09%
Common side effects people have besides Ileus paralytic *:
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 8 people, 72.73%
- Weight Decreased: 7 people, 63.64%
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver): 7 people, 63.64%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 7 people, 63.64%
- Abdominal Pain: 5 people, 45.45%
- Pain: 4 people, 36.36%
- Bacterial Infection: 4 people, 36.36%
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex Infection: 3 people, 27.27%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 27.27%
- Abdominal Distension: 3 people, 27.27%
Common conditions people have *:
- Burkitt's Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lamivudine and have Ileus paralytic?Check whether Ileus paralytic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ileus paralytic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lamivudine; zidovudine; nevirapine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lamivudine:
- Lamivudine (17,010 reports)
Common Lamivudine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Lamivudine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ileus paralytic treatments and more:
- Ileus paralytic (6,183 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ileus paralytic:
- Ileus paralytic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ileus paralytic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ileus paralytic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ileus paralytic:
All the drugs that are associated with Ileus paralytic:
- Ileus paralytic (1,300 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ileus paralytic:
All the conditions that are associated with Ileus paralytic:
- Ileus paralytic (818 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lamivudine; zidovudine; nevirapine (the active ingredients of Lamivudine) and Lamivudine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lopurin and Coloboma - now
- Inspra and Glucophage drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Phenylalanine and Ambien drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Jardiance and Kidney Transplant Rejection - 7 seconds ago
- Ergocalciferol and Drowsiness - 18 seconds ago
- Triamcinolone Acetonide and Jalyn drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Hypericum Perforatum vs. Divalproex - a minute ago
- Alprazolam and Jantoven drug interaction - a minute ago
- Levetiracetam and Phytonadione drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tafinlar and Vitamin B1 drug interaction - a minute ago