Who have Fatigue with Lansoprazole - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people who take Lansoprazole, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 64,632 people who have side effects when taking Lansoprazole from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
64,632 people reported to have side effects when taking Lansoprazole.
Among them, 2,687 people (4.16%) have Fatigue
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lansoprazole when people have Fatigue *:
- < 1 month: 34.78 %
- 1 - 6 months: 26.09 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.18 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.21 %
- 2 - 5 years: 4.97 %
- 5 - 10 years: 14.29 %
- 10+ years: 2.48 %
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Lansoprazole *:
- female: 56.55 %
- male: 43.45 %
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Lansoprazole *:
- 0-1: 0.09 %
- 2-9: 0.18 %
- 10-19: 1.65 %
- 20-29: 1.52 %
- 30-39: 6.21 %
- 40-49: 10.9 %
- 50-59: 18.9 %
- 60+: 60.55 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 202 people, 7.52%
- Pain: 183 people, 6.81%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 161 people, 5.99%
- Depression: 129 people, 4.80%
- Preventive Health Care: 114 people, 4.24%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 259 people, 9.64%
- Furosemide: 238 people, 8.86%
- Amlodipine: 179 people, 6.66%
- Paracetamol: 175 people, 6.51%
- Digoxin: 165 people, 6.14%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 564 people, 20.99%
- Weakness: 489 people, 18.20%
- Dizziness: 483 people, 17.98%
- Diarrhea: 434 people, 16.15%
- Breathing Difficulty: 431 people, 16.04%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Lansoprazole?
You are not alone:
Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Lansoprazole 65,803 users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 491,634 Fatigue patients).
Drugs that are associated with FatigueFatigue (4,393 drugs)
Could your condition cause FatigueFatigue (5,463 conditions)
Lansoprazole side effects
- Lansoprazole side effects (64,662 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lansoprazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Calculus Urinary with Lac? - now
- Will you have Decreased Immune Responsiveness with Fosinopril Sodium? - now
- Will you have Vitreous Floaters with Azopt? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vulvovaginitis with Keflex? - 5 seconds ago
- Ativan and N-6 drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Levoxyl, Losartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Entresto, Coenzyme Q10 - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Botox, Hizentra for a 15 year old girl - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.