Lansoprazole and Tumor necrosis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tumor necrosis is found among people who take Lansoprazole, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lansoprazole and have Tumor necrosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 109,617 people who have side effects when taking Lansoprazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
109,617 people reported to have side effects when taking Lansoprazole.
Among them, 12 people (0.01%) have Tumor necrosis.
What is Lansoprazole?
Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 111,118 Lansoprazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tumor necrosis?
Tumor necrosis is found to be associated with 480 drugs and 253 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lansoprazole and Tumor necrosis reports submitted per year:
Time on Lansoprazole when people have Tumor necrosis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tumor necrosis when taking Lansoprazole *:
- female: 58.33 %
- male: 41.67 %
Age of people who have Tumor necrosis when taking Lansoprazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 8.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 75.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Lansoprazole *:
- Sandostatin Lar: 6 people, 50.00%
- Sandostatin: 6 people, 50.00%
- Valsartan: 2 people, 16.67%
- Lenvima: 2 people, 16.67%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 8.33%
- Aloxi: 1 person, 8.33%
- Amikin: 1 person, 8.33%
- Ceftazidime: 1 person, 8.33%
- Clindamycin Phosphate: 1 person, 8.33%
- Clopidogrel: 1 person, 8.33%
Common side effects people have besides Tumor necrosis *:
- Diarrhea: 7 people, 58.33%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 6 people, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 6 people, 50.00%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 6 people, 50.00%
- Blood Urea Increased: 6 people, 50.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 50.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 6 people, 50.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 6 people, 50.00%
- Depressed Level Of Consciousness: 6 people, 50.00%
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (systemic activation of blood coagulation): 6 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Vipoma (endocrine tumour): 6 people, 50.00%
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (liver cancer): 2 people, 16.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 8.33%
- Bone Sarcoma (bone cancer): 1 person, 8.33%
- Cancer Pain: 1 person, 8.33%
- Carotid Artery Stenosis (narrowing of carotid artery): 1 person, 8.33%
- Cerebral Infarction (less blood supply to brain resulting tissue damage): 1 person, 8.33%
- Constipation: 1 person, 8.33%
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 8.33%
- Initial Insomnia (feeling of inadequate or poor-quality sleep): 1 person, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lansoprazole and have Tumor necrosis?Check whether Tumor necrosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Tumor necrosis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lansoprazole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lansoprazole:
- Lansoprazole (111,118 reports)
Common Lansoprazole side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 6,828 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,979 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 4,952 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,726 reports
- Rashes (redness): 4,536 reports
- Fever: 4,526 reports
Browse all side effects of Lansoprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Tumor necrosis treatments and more:
- Tumor necrosis (1,180 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tumor necrosis:
- Tumor necrosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tumor necrosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tumor necrosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tumor necrosis:
- Avastin: 108 reports
- Fluorouracil: 105 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Tumor necrosis:
- Tumor necrosis (480 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Tumor necrosis:
- Tumor necrosis (253 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lansoprazole (the active ingredients of Lansoprazole) and Lansoprazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Catapres and Infective Exacerbation Of Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease - 2 seconds ago
- Intralipid 10% and Folic Acid drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen and Heart Palpitations - 4 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Pulmonary Oedema Aggravated - 13 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Telangiectasia - 15 seconds ago
- Diprolene and Nerve Compression - 15 seconds ago
- Depo-Provera and Fioricet drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Paxil and Ezetimibe drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Avonex and Kidney Stones - 26 seconds ago
- Edarbi and Stress And Anxiety - 27 seconds ago