Lanthanum carbonate and Ileal ulcer - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ileal ulcer is reported only by a few people who take Lanthanum Carbonate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lanthanum carbonate and have Ileal ulcer. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,289 people who have side effects while taking Lanthanum carbonate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,289 people reported to have side effects when taking Lanthanum carbonate.
Among them, 2 people (0.16%) have Ileal ulcer.
What is Lanthanum carbonate?
Lanthanum carbonate has active ingredients of lanthanum carbonate. eHealthMe is studying from 1,290 Lanthanum carbonate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ileal ulcer?
Ileal ulcer is found to be associated with 389 drugs and 225 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lanthanum carbonate and Ileal ulcer reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ileal ulcer when taking Lanthanum carbonate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ileal ulcer when taking Lanthanum carbonate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Ileal ulcer *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Melaena (the passage of black, tarry stools): 2 people, 100.00%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Injury (injury to gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Erosion (gradual destruction of gastrointestinal tract because of the inflamed mucous membrane lining the stomach): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Bacterial Infection (infection of the stomach and intestines caused by bacteria): 2 people, 100.00%
- Erosive Oesophagitis (acid reflux disease can cause tissue damage in the oesophagus over time): 2 people, 100.00%
- Erosive Duodenitis (condition that affects the wall of the small intestine): 2 people, 100.00%
- Crystal Deposit Intestine: 2 people, 100.00%
- Colitis Erosive (inflammation of colon with ulcer): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lanthanum carbonate and have Ileal ulcer?Check whether Ileal ulcer is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ileal ulcer and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lanthanum carbonate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lanthanum carbonate:
- Lanthanum carbonate (1,290 reports)
Common Lanthanum carbonate side effects:
- Nausea and vomiting: 207 reports
- Constipation: 163 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 161 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 157 reports
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 149 reports
- Appendicitis (inflammation of the appendix): 145 reports
- Cardiogenic shock (inadequate circulation of blood): 143 reports
Browse all side effects of Lanthanum carbonate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ileal ulcer treatments and more:
- Ileal ulcer (926 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ileal ulcer:
- Ileal ulcer in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ileal ulcer in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ileal ulcer in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ileal ulcer:
- Humira: 146 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ileal ulcer:
- Ileal ulcer (389 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ileal ulcer:
- Crohn's disease: 207 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ileal ulcer:
- Ileal ulcer (225 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lanthanum carbonate (the active ingredients of Lanthanum carbonate) and Lanthanum carbonate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Econazole Nitrate and Tylenol drug interaction - now
- Avonex and Pentasa drug interaction - now
- Solifenacin Succinate and Linagliptin drug interaction - a second ago
- Furosemide and Dependence - a second ago
- How effective is Pantoprazole for Gastroesophageal Reflux In Infants? - a second ago
- Cerubidine and Stress And Anxiety - 3 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Injection Site Discomfort - 4 seconds ago
- Busulfan and Nodule - 7 seconds ago
- Vimpat and Asthma Exercise Induced - 9 seconds ago
- Praluent and Tymlos drug interaction - 9 seconds ago