Lariam and Victim of abuse - from FDA reports
There is no Victim of abuse reported by people who take Lariam yet. This review analyzes which people have Victim of abuse with Lariam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Victim of abuse while taking Lariam?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Victim of abuse
- Subscribe to monitor Victim of abuse in Lariam
You are not alone:
Lariam has active ingredients of mefloquine hydrochloride. It is often used in malaria. (latest outcomes from Lariam 3,103 users)
Victim Of Abuse
Victim of abuse has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, schizophrenia, pain, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 146 Victim of abuse patients).
Drugs that are associated with Victim of abuseVictim of abuse
Could your condition cause Victim of abuseVictim of abuse
Lariam side effects
- Lariam side effects (3,042 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lariama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Osteopenia with Metformin Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Abdominal Injury with Maxalt? - a second ago
- Will you have Migraine - Classic with Hypothyroid? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Headache - Migraine With Aura with Hypothyroid? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Migraine With Aura with Hypothyroid? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lexapro - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Fluticasone Propionate, Gabapentin - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Tenormin - an hour ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lexapro - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.