Lasix and Chest wall mass - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Chest wall mass is found among people who take Lasix, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 10+ years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lasix and have Chest wall mass. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 196,293 people who have side effects when taking Lasix from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
196,293 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix.
Among them, 27 people (0.01%) have Chest wall mass.
What is Lasix?
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. eHealthMe is studying from 190,798 Lasix users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Chest wall mass?
Chest wall mass is found to be associated with 316 drugs and 122 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lasix and Chest wall mass reports submitted per year:
Time on Lasix when people have Chest wall mass *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 33.33 %
- 10+ years: 66.67 %
Gender of people who have Chest wall mass when taking Lasix *:
- female: 92.31 %
- male: 7.69 %
Age of people who have Chest wall mass when taking Lasix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 77.27 %
- 60+: 22.73 %
Common drugs people take besides Lasix *:
- Zometa: 20 people, 74.07%
- Aredia: 19 people, 70.37%
- Elavil: 18 people, 66.67%
- Neurontin: 18 people, 66.67%
- Ms Contin: 18 people, 66.67%
- Lyrica: 18 people, 66.67%
- Levaquin: 18 people, 66.67%
- Ibuprofen: 18 people, 66.67%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 18 people, 66.67%
- Omeprazole: 18 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Chest wall mass *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 25 people, 92.59%
- Dizziness: 23 people, 85.19%
- Pain: 22 people, 81.48%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 22 people, 81.48%
- Diarrhea: 21 people, 77.78%
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 21 people, 77.78%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 21 people, 77.78%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 21 people, 77.78%
- Scoliosis (a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side): 20 people, 74.07%
- Joint Pain: 20 people, 74.07%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer: 9 people, 33.33%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 7 people, 25.93%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 6 people, 22.22%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 5 people, 18.52%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 3 people, 11.11%
- Sleep Disorder: 2 people, 7.41%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 3.70%
- Atrophic Vulvovaginitis (inflammation of the vulva): 1 person, 3.70%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 3.70%
- Chronic Thyroiditis (long lasting inflammation of thyroid gland): 1 person, 3.70%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lasix and have Chest wall mass?Check whether Chest wall mass is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ochoa PS, Fisher T, "A 7‐Year Case of Furosemide‐Induced Immune Thrombocytopenia", Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 2013 Jul .
How severe was Chest wall mass and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of furosemide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lasix:
- Lasix (190,798 reports)
Common Lasix side effects:
Browse all side effects of Lasix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Chest wall mass treatments and more:
- Chest wall mass (308 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Chest wall mass:
- Chest wall mass in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Chest wall mass in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Chest wall mass in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Chest wall mass:
- Chest wall mass (316 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Chest wall mass:
- Chest wall mass (122 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on furosemide (the active ingredients of Lasix) and Lasix (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vosevi and Insomnia - a second ago
- Requip Xl and Temazepam drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Metformin and Injection Site Haematoma - 6 seconds ago
- Soma and Nodal Rhythm - 13 seconds ago
- Supradyn and Tramadol drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Aubagio and Tonsillar Inflammation - 39 seconds ago
- Iodine vs. Vitamin K - 43 seconds ago
- Metformin and Blood Phosphorus Increased - 46 seconds ago
- Imodium and Camptosar drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Vitamin B Complex Deficiency - a minute ago