Lasix and Dizziness - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people who take Lasix, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Dizziness with Lasix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 141,810 people who have side effects when taking Lasix from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
141,810 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix.
Among them, 5,808 people (4.1%) have Dizziness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lasix when people have Dizziness *:
- < 1 month: 42.11 %
- 1 - 6 months: 17.11 %
- 6 - 12 months: 6.58 %
- 1 - 2 years: 3.29 %
- 2 - 5 years: 11.18 %
- 5 - 10 years: 8.55 %
- 10+ years: 11.18 %
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Lasix *:
- female: 61.39 %
- male: 38.61 %
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Lasix *:
- 0-1: 0.06 %
- 2-9: 0.08 %
- 10-19: 0.58 %
- 20-29: 1.12 %
- 30-39: 2.5 %
- 40-49: 8.07 %
- 50-59: 18.7 %
- 60+: 68.86 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (387 people, 6.66%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (319 people, 5.49%)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (307 people, 5.29%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (262 people, 4.51%)
- Multiple Myeloma (243 people, 4.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (1,023 people, 17.61%)
- Coumadin (995 people, 17.13%)
- Coreg (788 people, 13.57%)
- Digoxin (748 people, 12.88%)
- Lipitor (713 people, 12.28%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (1,591 people, 27.39%)
- Nausea (1,557 people, 26.81%)
- Weakness (1,488 people, 25.62%)
- Fatigue (1,450 people, 24.97%)
- Hypotension (1,084 people, 18.66%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Dizziness when taking Lasix?
- Check symptoms - is dizziness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDizziness and drugs with ingredients of furosemide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDizziness and Lasix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Lasix 143,596 users)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,933 Dizziness patients).
Browse all side effects of Lasixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness
Could your condition cause DizzinessDizziness
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Does it make sense to take ditropan (given for urinary incont./overactive bladder) and Lasix (which will make her urinate)? Please explain. By the way, ditopan doesn't even help her so I'm wondering if it should be discontinued. Thank you
I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
User reviews to the study
Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie