Lasix and Ejaculation disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ejaculation disorder is found among people who take Lasix, especially for people who are 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lasix and have Ejaculation disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 196,293 people who have side effects when taking Lasix from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
196,293 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix.
Among them, 10 people (0.01%) have Ejaculation disorder.
What is Lasix?
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. eHealthMe is studying from 198,451 Lasix users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ejaculation disorder?
Ejaculation disorder is found to be associated with 553 drugs and 339 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lasix and Ejaculation disorder reports submitted per year:
Time on Lasix when people have Ejaculation disorder *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ejaculation disorder when taking Lasix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 77.78 %
Common drugs people take besides Lasix *:
- Allopurinol: 3 people, 30.00%
- Flomax: 3 people, 30.00%
- Plavix: 2 people, 20.00%
- Tenormin: 2 people, 20.00%
- Prilosec: 2 people, 20.00%
- Zocor: 1 person, 10.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 10.00%
- Hydrodiuril: 1 person, 10.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 10.00%
- Glyburide: 1 person, 10.00%
Common side effects people have besides Ejaculation disorder *:
- Erection Problems: 5 people, 50.00%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 20.00%
- Dry Mouth: 2 people, 20.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 10.00%
- Urine Discoloration: 1 person, 10.00%
- Arterial Insufficiency (lack of enough blood flow through the arteries): 1 person, 10.00%
- Blood Oestrogen Increased: 1 person, 10.00%
- Blood Testosterone Decreased: 1 person, 10.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 10.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 10.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 10.00%
- Peripheral Swelling: 1 person, 10.00%
- Erection Problems: 1 person, 10.00%
- Alcoholic Liver Disease: 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lasix and have Ejaculation disorder?Check whether Ejaculation disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ochoa PS, Fisher T, "A 7‐Year Case of Furosemide‐Induced Immune Thrombocytopenia", Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 2013 Jul .
How severe was Ejaculation disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of furosemide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lasix:
- Lasix (198,451 reports)
Common Lasix side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 16,882 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 12,880 reports
- Weakness: 12,198 reports
- Pneumonia: 11,196 reports
- Diarrhea: 11,079 reports
- Pain: 10,881 reports
Browse all side effects of Lasix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ejaculation disorder treatments and more:
- Ejaculation disorder (3,138 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ejaculation disorder:
- Ejaculation disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ejaculation disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ejaculation disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ejaculation disorder:
- Viagra: 1,033 reports
- Propecia: 819 reports
- Finasteride: 314 reports
- Zoloft: 174 reports
- Proscar: 166 reports
- Effexor: 123 reports
- Strattera: 122 reports
- Flomax: 120 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ejaculation disorder:
- Ejaculation disorder (553 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ejaculation disorder:
- Erection problems: 537 reports
- Hair loss: 491 reports
- Depression: 145 reports
- Enlarged prostate: 127 reports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 114 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ejaculation disorder:
- Ejaculation disorder (339 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on furosemide (the active ingredients of Lasix) and Lasix (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisolone and Placenta Abruptio - 3 seconds ago
- Advil Liqui-Gels and Infusion Site Haematoma - 32 seconds ago
- Eplerenone and Pantosin drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Mekinist and Panic Disorder - 36 seconds ago
- Trifluoperazine Hydrochloride and Portal Hypertension - 38 seconds ago
- Xopenex and Menopausal Symptoms - 38 seconds ago
- Crestor and Abacavir Sulfate And Lamivudine drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Hepatic Steatosis - 47 seconds ago
- Scopolamine and Infectious Peritonitis - a minute ago
- Sensipar and Multiple Myeloma - a minute ago