Lasix and Renal failure acute - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Renal failure acute is found among people who take Lasix, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lasix and have Renal failure acute. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 196,293 people who have side effects when taking Lasix from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
196,293 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix.
Among them, 5,489 people (2.8%) have Renal failure acute.
What is Lasix?
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. eHealthMe is studying from 198,462 Lasix users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Renal failure acute?
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) is found to be associated with 3,100 drugs and 3,084 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lasix and Renal failure acute reports submitted per year:
Time on Lasix when people have Renal failure acute *:
Gender of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Lasix*:
Age of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Lasix *:
Common drugs people take besides Lasix *:
Common side effects people have besides Renal failure acute *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lasix and have Renal failure acute?Check whether Renal failure acute is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ochoa PS, Fisher T, "A 7‐Year Case of Furosemide‐Induced Immune Thrombocytopenia", Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 2013 Jul .
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
How severe was Renal failure acute and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of furosemide:
- Renal failure acute and drugs with ingredients of furosemide (10,720 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lasix:
- Lasix (198,462 reports)
Common Lasix side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 16,882 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 12,880 reports
- Weakness: 12,198 reports
- Pneumonia: 11,196 reports
- Diarrhea: 11,079 reports
- Pain: 10,881 reports
Browse all side effects of Lasix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Renal failure acute treatments and more:
- Renal failure acute (73,864 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Renal failure acute in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Renal failure acute in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Renal failure acute:
- Metformin: 5,929 reports
- Aspirin: 5,823 reports
- Lasix: 5,489 reports
- Furosemide: 5,462 reports
- Lisinopril: 4,178 reports
- Simvastatin: 3,559 reports
- Omeprazole: 3,429 reports
- Prednisone: 3,314 reports
- Allopurinol: 3,241 reports
- Lopurin: 3,241 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute (3,100 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Renal failure acute:
- High blood pressure: 6,913 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 3,046 reports
- Diabetes: 2,594 reports
- Pain: 2,373 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 2,264 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 1,881 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute (3,084 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on furosemide (the active ingredients of Lasix) and Lasix (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Anzemet and Pain In Limb - a second ago
- Advil Congestion Relief and Itching - 9 seconds ago
- Mirtazapine and Mucinex Dm drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Atra and Tramadol drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Entecavir and Aminoaciduria - 15 seconds ago
- Cystic Fibrosis and Activities Of Daily Living Impaired - 18 seconds ago
- Nimotop and Hepatitis Cholestatic - 22 seconds ago
- Imdur and Estrace drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen and Aphagia - 33 seconds ago
- Anzemet and Pain In Extremity - 34 seconds ago