Latuda and Breast pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Breast pain is found among people who take Latuda, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Latuda and have Breast pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,368 people who have side effects when taking Latuda from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
18,368 people reported to have side effects when taking Latuda.
Among them, 17 people (0.09%) have Breast pain.
What is Latuda?
Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 19,102 Latuda users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Breast pain?
Breast pain is found to be associated with 2,202 drugs and 1,568 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Latuda and Breast pain reports submitted per year:
Time on Latuda when people have Breast pain *:
- < 1 month: 16.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 16.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 16.67 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Breast pain when taking Latuda *:
- female: 94.12 %
- male: 5.88 %
Age of people who have Breast pain when taking Latuda *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.14 %
- 20-29: 21.43 %
- 30-39: 21.43 %
- 40-49: 28.57 %
- 50-59: 7.14 %
- 60+: 14.29 %
Common drugs people take besides Latuda *:
- Xanax: 2 people, 11.76%
- Adderall: 2 people, 11.76%
- Sertraline: 2 people, 11.76%
- Multivitamin: 1 person, 5.88%
- Adipex-P: 1 person, 5.88%
- Ambien: 1 person, 5.88%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 5.88%
- Claritin: 1 person, 5.88%
- Cogentin: 1 person, 5.88%
- Depakote: 1 person, 5.88%
Common side effects people have besides Breast pain *:
- Breast Engorgement (swelling of the breast): 4 people, 23.53%
- Pain: 3 people, 17.65%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 17.65%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 17.65%
- Weight Increased: 3 people, 17.65%
- Thirst: 3 people, 17.65%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 17.65%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 17.65%
- Feeling Hot: 3 people, 17.65%
- Breast Discharge: 2 people, 11.76%
Common conditions people have *:
- Depression: 3 people, 17.65%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 11.76%
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 1 person, 5.88%
- Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur): 1 person, 5.88%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 5.88%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Latuda and have Breast pain?Check whether Breast pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Reddy, B., Das, S., & Ali, M. , "A Case of Hypersexuality Probably Associated With Lurasidone", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2018 Jan .
- Sood S, "Neutropenia with Multiple Antipsychotics Including Dose Dependent Neutropenia with Lurasidone", Clinical Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience, 2017 Jan .
How severe was Breast pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Latuda:
- Latuda (19,102 reports)
Common Latuda side effects:
Browse all side effects of Latuda:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Breast pain treatments and more:
- Breast pain (22,087 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Breast pain:
- Breast pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breast pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breast pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breast pain:
All the drugs that are associated with Breast pain:
- Breast pain (2,202 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breast pain:
All the conditions that are associated with Breast pain:
- Breast pain (1,568 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lurasidone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Latuda) and Latuda (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mirabegron and Aleve drug interaction - now
- Fanapt and Ambien drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Pleural Effusion - 22 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Lupus-Like Syndrome - 23 seconds ago
- Avalide and Clonidine drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Neoplasm Malignant - 25 seconds ago
- Uroxatral and Finacea drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) and Roseolovirus Test Positive - 27 seconds ago
- Amphetamine Sulfate and Metronidazole drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Vx-950 and Zyrtec drug interaction - 54 seconds ago