Who have Social alcohol drinker with Latuda - from FDA reports
There is no Social alcohol drinker reported by people who take Latuda yet. This review analyzes which people have Social alcohol drinker with Latuda. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
No report is found.
Do you have Social alcohol drinker while taking Latuda?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Social alcohol drinker
- Subscribe to monitor Social alcohol drinker in Latuda
You are not alone:
Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar ii disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 7,929 users)
Social Alcohol Drinker
Social alcohol drinker has been reported by people with high blood pressure, psoriasis, high blood cholesterol, weight loss (latest reports from 33 Social alcohol drinker patients).
Drugs that are associated with Social alcohol drinkerSocial alcohol drinker
Could your condition cause Social alcohol drinkerSocial alcohol drinker
Latuda side effects
- Latuda side effects (7,570 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Latudaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Cimetidine and Apple Cider Vinegar - a second ago
- Will you have Babies And Diarrhea with Vitamin B6? - a second ago
- Fentanyl and Valerianae Radix drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Shunt Thrombosis with Frova? - 3 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Bactrim Pediatric drug interactions for men aged 60+ - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Klebsiella Test Positive with Dacogen? - 4 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Clozapine and Gliclazide - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Libido Decreased with Cevimeline? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Disorder with Cotrim? - 5 seconds ago
- Men aged 20-29 who have Restless Legs with Versed - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Arthrotec, Valsartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Savella, Seroquel Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Moxifloxacin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Junel 1/20 - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Junel 1/20 - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Moxifloxacin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.