Latuda and Social alcohol drinker - from FDA reports
There is no Social alcohol drinker reported by people who take Latuda yet. This review analyzes which people have Social alcohol drinker with Latuda. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Social alcohol drinker while taking Latuda?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Social alcohol drinker
- Subscribe to monitor Social alcohol drinker in Latuda
You are not alone:
Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar ii disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 7,245 users)
Social Alcohol Drinker
Social alcohol drinker has been reported by people with high blood pressure, psoriasis, high blood cholesterol, weight loss (latest reports from 33 Social alcohol drinker patients).
Drugs that are associated with Social alcohol drinkerSocial alcohol drinker
Could your condition cause Social alcohol drinkerSocial alcohol drinker
Latuda side effects
- Latuda side effects (6,886 reports)
Browse all side effects of Latudaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abdominal Bloating with Monistat 7? - now
- Will you have Muscle Cramp with Pulmicort? - a second ago
- Will you have Coombs Direct Test Positive with Clopidogrel? - a second ago
- Will you have Cramps - Muscle with Pulmicort? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Cramps with Pulmicort? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Metformin - 42 minutes ago
- Prediction of Losartan, Januvia, Metformin for a 62 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Sildenafil Citrate, Oxycodone - an hour ago
- Prediction of Cialis for a 62 year old man - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.