Lenalidomide and Drug level increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug level increased is found among people who take Lenalidomide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lenalidomide and have Drug level increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,026 people who have side effects when taking Lenalidomide from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
30,026 people reported to have side effects when taking Lenalidomide.
Among them, 15 people (0.05%) have Drug level increased.
What is Lenalidomide?
Lenalidomide has active ingredients of lenalidomide. eHealthMe is studying from 30,033 Lenalidomide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug level increased?
Drug level increased is found to be associated with 1,547 drugs and 1,089 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lenalidomide and Drug level increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Drug level increased when taking Lenalidomide *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Drug level increased when taking Lenalidomide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 71.43 %
Common drugs people take besides Lenalidomide *:
- Dexamethasone: 5 people, 33.33%
- Ambisome: 5 people, 33.33%
- Itraconazole: 4 people, 26.67%
- Carfilzomib: 3 people, 20.00%
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim: 3 people, 20.00%
- Etoposide: 2 people, 13.33%
- Pomalidomide: 2 people, 13.33%
- Cyclophosphamide: 2 people, 13.33%
- Cisplatin: 2 people, 13.33%
- Bortezomib: 2 people, 13.33%
Common side effects people have besides Drug level increased *:
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 6 people, 40.00%
- Neurological Symptom (symptoms of nervous system disease): 5 people, 33.33%
- Neurotoxicity (when the exposure to natural or artificial toxic substances, which are called neurotoxins, alters the normal activity of the nervous system): 5 people, 33.33%
- Rash Erythematous (redness of the skin): 5 people, 33.33%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 5 people, 33.33%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 4 people, 26.67%
- Trichosporon Infection (a fungal infection by trichophyton): 4 people, 26.67%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 4 people, 26.67%
- Fungaemia (fungi circulate in the blood): 4 people, 26.67%
- Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood): 4 people, 26.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 11 people, 73.33%
- Trichosporon Infection (a fungal infection by trichophyton): 5 people, 33.33%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 5 people, 33.33%
- Fungal Infection: 5 people, 33.33%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 5 people, 33.33%
- B-Cell Type Acute Leukaemia (cancer of the white blood cells): 5 people, 33.33%
- B Precursor Type Acute Leukaemia (lymphoid cancer): 5 people, 33.33%
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts): 5 people, 33.33%
- Fungaemia (fungi circulate in the blood): 4 people, 26.67%
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (lung disorder caused by aspergillus fungi): 2 people, 13.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lenalidomide and have Drug level increased?Check whether Drug level increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Drug level increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lenalidomide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lenalidomide:
- Lenalidomide (30,033 reports)
Common Lenalidomide side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2,582 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,247 reports
- Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1,948 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,783 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,434 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 1,423 reports
- Fever: 1,370 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,250 reports
Browse all side effects of Lenalidomide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug level increased treatments and more:
- Drug level increased (16,397 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug level increased:
- Drug level increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug level increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug level increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug level increased:
- Metformin: 1,196 reports
- Tacrolimus: 1,180 reports
- Prednisone: 872 reports
- Methotrexate: 768 reports
- Clozapine: 713 reports
- Amlodipine: 686 reports
- Omeprazole: 659 reports
- Furosemide: 610 reports
- Aspirin: 497 reports
- Prednisolone: 493 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drug level increased:
- Drug level increased (1,547 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug level increased:
- High blood pressure: 794 reports
- Depression: 600 reports
- Schizophrenia: 562 reports
- Pain: 505 reports
- Epilepsy: 492 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 474 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 421 reports
- Kidney transplant: 389 reports
- Crohn's disease: 340 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drug level increased:
- Drug level increased (1,089 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lenalidomide (the active ingredients of Lenalidomide) and Lenalidomide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Humulin N and Bethkis drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Lithium Carbonate and Epicondylitis - 17 seconds ago
- Ventolin and Mitral Valve Prolapse - 50 seconds ago
- Ativan and Large Intestine Perforation - 54 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Dyschezia - 55 seconds ago
- Zoledronic and Mydriasis - a minute ago
- Calcitriol and Tumor Lysis Syndrome - a minute ago
- Zyloprim and Aggression Aggravated - a minute ago
- Indapamide and Vasovagal Attack - a minute ago
- Insomnia and drugs of ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate - a minute ago