Lenvima and Head discomfort - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 17,443 people who have side effects when taking Lenvima. Head discomfort is found, especially among people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Afinitor and have Renal cell carcinoma.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lenvima and have Head discomfort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
17,443 people reported to have side effects when taking Lenvima.
Among them, 8 people (0.05%) have Head discomfort.
What is Lenvima?
Lenvima has active ingredients of lenvatinib mesylate. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 17,448 Lenvima users.
What is Head discomfort?
Head discomfort is found to be associated with 1,583 drugs and 894 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 17,646 people who have Head discomfort.
Number of Lenvima and Head discomfort reports submitted per year:
Time on Lenvima when people have Head discomfort *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Head discomfort when taking Lenvima *:
- female: 37.5 %
- male: 62.5 %
Age of people who have Head discomfort when taking Lenvima *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Lenvima *:
- Afinitor: 3 people, 37.50%
- Prinivil: 1 person, 12.50%
- Norco: 1 person, 12.50%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 12.50%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 12.50%
- Lasix: 1 person, 12.50%
- Jardiance: 1 person, 12.50%
- Glucophage: 1 person, 12.50%
- Celexa: 1 person, 12.50%
- Brilinta: 1 person, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Head discomfort *:
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 62.50%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 37.50%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 3 people, 37.50%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 2 people, 25.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 25.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 12.50%
- Eating Disorder: 1 person, 12.50%
- Dry Skin: 1 person, 12.50%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 12.50%
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 12.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Thyroid Cancer: 2 people, 25.00%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 2 people, 25.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 12.50%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 12.50%
- Malignant Neoplasm Of Eye (cancer tumour of eye): 1 person, 12.50%
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (liver cancer): 1 person, 12.50%
- Endometrial Cancer: 1 person, 12.50%
- Cholangiocarcinoma (a cancer that forms glands or secretes significant amounts of mucins): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lenvima and have Head discomfort?Check whether Head discomfort is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Lenvima side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Lenvima side effects (17,448 reports)
Head discomfort treatments and more:
- Head discomfort (17,646 reports)
Common drugs associated with Head discomfort:
- Prednisone: 657 reports
- Vitamin d: 570 reports
- Aspirin: 551 reports
- Omeprazole: 531 reports
- Enbrel: 467 reports
- Amlodipine: 446 reports
- Methotrexate: 442 reports
- Lyrica: 410 reports
- Gabapentin: 398 reports
- Pregabalin: 375 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Head discomfort:
- Head discomfort (1,583 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Head discomfort:
- High blood pressure: 1,089 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 844 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 783 reports
- Depression: 635 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 580 reports
- Pain: 508 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Head discomfort:
- Head discomfort (894 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lenvatinib mesylate (the active ingredients of Lenvima) and Lenvima (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atropine Sulfate and Chronic Kidney Disease - 2 seconds ago
- Psyllium Husk and Urinary Tract Infection - 3 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Autoimmune Disorder - 9 seconds ago
- Ursodiol and Azithromycin drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Blood Ph Increased - 12 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Injection Site Burning - 13 seconds ago
- Topiramate and Hyponatremia - 13 seconds ago
- Clonidine and Blood Ph Decreased - 14 seconds ago
- Zofran and Itraconazole drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Imodium and Ventolin drug interaction - 16 seconds ago