Lenvima and Hepatic enzyme abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 17,443 people who have side effects when taking Lenvima. Hepatic enzyme abnormal is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Synthroid and have Endometrial cancer.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lenvima and have Hepatic enzyme abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
17,443 people reported to have side effects when taking Lenvima.
Among them, 12 people (0.07%) have Hepatic enzyme abnormal.
What is Lenvima?
Lenvima has active ingredients of lenvatinib mesylate. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 17,448 Lenvima users.
What is Hepatic enzyme abnormal?
Hepatic enzyme abnormal is found to be associated with 1,017 drugs and 568 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 5,095 people who have Hepatic enzyme abnormal.
Number of Lenvima and Hepatic enzyme abnormal reports submitted per year:
Time on Lenvima when people have Hepatic enzyme abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 85.71 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.29 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hepatic enzyme abnormal when taking Lenvima *:
- female: 58.33 %
- male: 41.67 %
Age of people who have Hepatic enzyme abnormal when taking Lenvima *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 9.09 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 90.91 %
Common drugs people take besides Lenvima *:
- Afinitor: 2 people, 16.67%
- Magnesium: 2 people, 16.67%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 16.67%
- Mucinex: 1 person, 8.33%
- Metformin: 1 person, 8.33%
- Lantus Solostar: 1 person, 8.33%
- Keytruda: 1 person, 8.33%
- Kenalog: 1 person, 8.33%
- Keflex: 1 person, 8.33%
- Humulin R: 1 person, 8.33%
Common side effects people have besides Hepatic enzyme abnormal *:
- Weakness: 5 people, 41.67%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 4 people, 33.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 25.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3 people, 25.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 25.00%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 25.00%
- Hyperkalemia (damage to or disease of the kidney): 2 people, 16.67%
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 16.67%
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 2 people, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Papillary Thyroid Cancer: 3 people, 25.00%
- Endometrial Cancer: 3 people, 25.00%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 2 people, 16.67%
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (liver cancer): 2 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lenvima and have Hepatic enzyme abnormal?Check whether Hepatic enzyme abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Lenvima side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Lenvima side effects (17,448 reports)
Hepatic enzyme abnormal treatments and more:
- Hepatic enzyme abnormal (5,095 reports)
Common drugs associated with Hepatic enzyme abnormal:
- Methotrexate: 588 reports
- Enbrel: 421 reports
- Prednisone: 396 reports
- Humira: 335 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 271 reports
- Leflunomide: 246 reports
- Plaquenil: 237 reports
- Xeljanz: 206 reports
- Pantoprazole: 204 reports
- Aspirin: 201 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hepatic enzyme abnormal:
- Hepatic enzyme abnormal (1,017 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hepatic enzyme abnormal:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 563 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 350 reports
- High blood pressure: 150 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 133 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hepatic enzyme abnormal:
- Hepatic enzyme abnormal (568 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lenvatinib mesylate (the active ingredients of Lenvima) and Lenvima (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prevalite and Fever - a second ago
- Gaviscon and Cardiac Valve Disease - 7 seconds ago
- Clonidine Hydrochloride and Visual Impairment - 7 seconds ago
- Miralax and Atrial Tachycardia - 10 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Cytovene Iv drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Intestinal Haemorrhage - 15 seconds ago
- Anoro Ellipta and Fainting - 16 seconds ago
- Carnitine and Androgel drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Victoza and Tivicay drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Creon and Glivec drug interaction - 27 seconds ago