Letairis and Blindness transient - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Blindness transient is found among people who take Letairis, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Letairis and have Blindness transient. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 91,626 people who have side effects when taking Letairis from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
91,626 people reported to have side effects when taking Letairis.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Blindness transient.
What is Letairis?
Letairis has active ingredients of ambrisentan. It is often used in pulmonary hypertension. eHealthMe is studying from 91,675 Letairis users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Blindness transient?
Blindness transient (sudden loss of vision) is found to be associated with 1,132 drugs and 615 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Letairis and Blindness transient reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blindness transient when taking Letairis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Blindness transient when taking Letairis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Letairis *:
- Revatio: 4 people, 66.67%
- Remodulin: 4 people, 66.67%
- Benadryl: 3 people, 50.00%
- Ondansetron: 3 people, 50.00%
- Demadex: 3 people, 50.00%
- Potassium: 3 people, 50.00%
- Celebrex: 3 people, 50.00%
- Zyrtec: 3 people, 50.00%
- Vitamin C: 3 people, 50.00%
- Xarelto: 3 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Blindness transient *:
- Dizziness: 4 people, 66.67%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 4 people, 66.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 66.67%
- Diarrhea: 4 people, 66.67%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 4 people, 66.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 66.67%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 3 people, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 50.00%
- Pulmonary Oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs): 3 people, 50.00%
- Device Dislocation: 3 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 3 people, 50.00%
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 3 people, 50.00%
- Cardiac Failure: 3 people, 50.00%
- Constipation: 3 people, 50.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 3 people, 50.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 50.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 3 people, 50.00%
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 50.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 3 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Letairis and have Blindness transient?Check whether Blindness transient is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Letairis:
- Letairis (91,675 reports)
Blindness transient treatments and more:
- Blindness transient (7,383 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Blindness transient:
- Blindness transient in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blindness transient in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blindness transient in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Blindness transient and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ambrisentan:
Common drugs associated with Blindness transient:
All the drugs that are associated with Blindness transient:
- Blindness transient (1,132 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blindness transient:
All the conditions that are associated with Blindness transient:
- Blindness transient (615 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ambrisentan (the active ingredients of Letairis) and Letairis (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.