Letrozole and Gastritis aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Gastritis aggravated is found among people who take Letrozole, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Letrozole and have Gastritis aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39,784 people who have side effects when taking Letrozole from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
39,784 people reported to have side effects when taking Letrozole.
Among them, 99 people (0.25%) have Gastritis aggravated.
What is Letrozole?
Letrozole has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 40,306 Letrozole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Gastritis aggravated?
Gastritis aggravated (worse inflammation of stomach) is found to be associated with 890 drugs and 324 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Letrozole and Gastritis aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Letrozole when people have Gastritis aggravated *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 12.5 %
- 1 - 2 years: 62.5 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Gastritis aggravated when taking Letrozole *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gastritis aggravated when taking Letrozole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.23 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.23 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 29.63 %
- 60+: 56.79 %
Common drugs people take besides Letrozole *:
- Ibrance: 21 people, 21.21%
- Femara: 20 people, 20.20%
- Zometa: 19 people, 19.19%
- Aredia: 19 people, 19.19%
- Levaquin: 19 people, 19.19%
- Ambien: 18 people, 18.18%
- Palbociclib: 17 people, 17.17%
- Ativan: 14 people, 14.14%
- Faslodex: 12 people, 12.12%
- Kisqali: 11 people, 11.11%
Common side effects people have besides Gastritis aggravated *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 34 people, 34.34%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 31 people, 31.31%
- Pain: 30 people, 30.30%
- Dizziness: 26 people, 26.26%
- Stress And Anxiety: 26 people, 26.26%
- Weakness: 24 people, 24.24%
- Joint Pain: 21 people, 21.21%
- Headache (pain in head): 20 people, 20.20%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 19 people, 19.19%
- Bone Disorder: 19 people, 19.19%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 18 people, 18.18%
- Constipation: 17 people, 17.17%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 9.09%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 9 people, 9.09%
- Stress And Anxiety: 8 people, 8.08%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 7 people, 7.07%
- Herpes Virus Infection: 7 people, 7.07%
- Breast Cancer Female: 4 people, 4.04%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 4 people, 4.04%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 3 people, 3.03%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Letrozole and have Gastritis aggravated?Check whether Gastritis aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Gastritis aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of letrozole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Letrozole:
- Letrozole (40,306 reports)
Common Letrozole side effects:
Browse all side effects of Letrozole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Gastritis aggravated treatments and more:
- Gastritis aggravated (13 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastritis aggravated:
- Gastritis aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastritis aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastritis aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastritis aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastritis aggravated:
- Gastritis aggravated (890 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastritis aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastritis aggravated:
- Gastritis aggravated (324 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on letrozole (the active ingredients of Letrozole) and Letrozole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acetaminophen and Ototoxicity - 12 seconds ago
- Akynzeo and Rashes - 13 seconds ago
- Talwin and Prograf drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Adderall 5 and Belching - 44 seconds ago
- Diabetic Retinal Oedema and Lumbar Spinal Stenosis - 59 seconds ago
- Lescol Xl and Tongue Biting - a minute ago
- Ibu and Abnormal Faeces - a minute ago
- Duac and Irritability - a minute ago
- Ativan and Pleural Mesothelioma - a minute ago
- Hair Loss in L-Glutamine, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago