Who have Blood creatine increased with Leukeran - from FDA reports
Blood creatine increased is reported only by a few people who take Leukeran. We study 837 people who have side effects while taking Leukeran from FDA. Among them, 1 have Blood creatine increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood creatine increased and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
837 people reported to have side effects when taking Leukeran.
Among them, 1 person (0.12%) has Blood creatine increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood creatine increased when taking Leukeran *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Blood creatine increased when taking Leukeran *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyloprim: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia Primary Atypical (primary atypical pneumonia which were probably caused by mycoplasma pneumoniae): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Uric Acid Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Blood creatine increased while taking Leukeran?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Blood creatine increased
- Subscribe to monitor Blood creatine increased in Leukeran
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Leukeran and have Blood creatine increased
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Leukeran has active ingredients of chlorambucil. (latest outcomes from Leukeran 851 users)
Blood creatine increased
Blood creatine increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, diabetes, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 4,204 Blood creatine increased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood creatine increasedBlood creatine increased (1,105 drugs)
Could your condition cause Blood creatine increasedBlood creatine increased (525 conditions)
Leukeran side effects
- Leukeran side effects (837 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Leukerana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Thought Blocking with Aspirin? - now
- Will you have Pituitary Insufficiency with Lisinopril? - a second ago
- Will you have Hypopituitarism with Lisinopril? - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Aricept Odt for Alzheimers? - 3 seconds ago
- How effective is Aricept Odt for Alzheimer'S Disease? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Abuse with Seroquel Xr? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Novocain? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Substance Abuse with Seroquel Xr? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pcp Abuse with Seroquel Xr? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Narcotic Abuse with Seroquel Xr? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.