Levaquin and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Levaquin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Levaquin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39,949 people who have side effects when taking Levaquin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 12, 2018
39,949 people reported to have side effects when taking Levaquin.
Among them, 4,718 people (11.81%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Levaquin when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 89.07 %
- 1 - 6 months: 5.84 %
- 6 - 12 months: 1.27 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.76 %
- 2 - 5 years: 2.03 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.89 %
- 10+ years: 0.13 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Levaquin *:
- female: 68.09 %
- male: 31.91 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Levaquin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.05 %
- 10-19: 1.32 %
- 20-29: 5.92 %
- 30-39: 10.63 %
- 40-49: 20.39 %
- 50-59: 22.03 %
- 60+: 39.66 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (287 people, 6.08%)
- Breast Cancer (236 people, 5.00%)
- Depression (235 people, 4.98%)
- Metastases To Bone (230 people, 4.87%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (198 people, 4.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (1,378 people, 29.21%)
- Aredia (967 people, 20.50%)
- Lasix (784 people, 16.62%)
- Ambien (772 people, 16.36%)
- Prednisone (730 people, 15.47%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2,254 people, 47.77%)
- Injury (1,641 people, 34.78%)
- Fatigue (1,212 people, 25.69%)
- Weakness (1,198 people, 25.39%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (1,132 people, 23.99%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Levaquin?
- Check symptoms - is acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAcupuncture and pain and drugs with ingredients of levofloxacin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Levaquin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levaquin has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Levaquin 41,528 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Levaquina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Related publications that referenced our studies
- MITTAL V, ARCHANA D, GUPTA A, SRIVASTAV U, CHANDRA V, SAXENA A, AGRAWAL P, "Aphasia: a Rarest Complication with a Well Known Drug Levofloxacin", Medical Science, 2013 Jan .
- Bhuvan KC, ALrasheedy AA, Ibrahim MI, "A case report from Nepalese community pharmacy on levofloxacin induced severe abdominal pain", Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 2013 Jul .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
User posts to the study
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...