Levaquin and Anxiolytic therapy - from FDA reports
Anxiolytic therapy is found among people who take Levaquin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 44,128 people who have side effects when taking Levaquin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
44,128 people reported to have side effects when taking Levaquin.
Among them, 3,649 people (8.27%) have Anxiolytic therapy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Levaquin when people have Anxiolytic therapy *:
- < 1 month: 87.01 %
- 1 - 6 months: 4.69 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.31 %
- 1 - 2 years: 1.72 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.13 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.82 %
- 10+ years: 0.31 %
Gender of people who have Anxiolytic therapy when taking Levaquin *:
- female: 65.72 %
- male: 34.28 %
Age of people who have Anxiolytic therapy when taking Levaquin *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.07 %
- 10-19: 1.23 %
- 20-29: 5.56 %
- 30-39: 11.28 %
- 40-49: 20.34 %
- 50-59: 22.44 %
- 60+: 39.05 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 407 people, 11.15%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 259 people, 7.10%
- Depression: 223 people, 6.11%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 202 people, 5.54%
- Breast Cancer: 197 people, 5.40%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 1,247 people, 34.17%
- Aredia: 861 people, 23.60%
- Ambien: 723 people, 19.81%
- Lasix: 672 people, 18.42%
- Prednisone: 672 people, 18.42%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 2,243 people, 61.47%
- Injury: 1,346 people, 36.89%
- Depression: 1,240 people, 33.98%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 1,037 people, 28.42%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,015 people, 27.82%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Anxiolytic therapy while taking Levaquin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anxiolytic therapy
- Subscribe to monitor Anxiolytic therapy in Levaquin
You are not alone:
Levaquin has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Levaquin 45,711 users)
Anxiolytic therapy has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 366,742 Anxiolytic therapy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Anxiolytic therapyAnxiolytic therapy (3,886 drugs)
Could your condition cause Anxiolytic therapyAnxiolytic therapy (4,446 conditions)
Levaquin side effects
- Levaquin side effects (44,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Levaquina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- MITTAL V, ARCHANA D, GUPTA A, SRIVASTAV U, CHANDRA V, SAXENA A, AGRAWAL P, "Aphasia: a Rarest Complication with a Well Known Drug Levofloxacin", Medical Science, 2013 Jan .
- Bhuvan KC, ALrasheedy AA, Ibrahim MI, "A case report from Nepalese community pharmacy on levofloxacin induced severe abdominal pain", Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 2013 Jul .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Xyzal and Safflower Nut Oil drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ts with Ramipril? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Tourette Syndrome with Ramipril? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Tourette'S Syndrome with Ramipril? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Tourette'S Disorder with Ramipril? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Depakote Er, Seroquel, Loratadine, Lexapro, Topamax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.