Who have Monocyte count increased with Levaquin - from FDA reports
Monocyte count increased is found among people who take Levaquin, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Celebrex, and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 44,128 people who have side effects when taking Levaquin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
44,128 people reported to have side effects when taking Levaquin.
Among them, 28 people (0.06%) have Monocyte count increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Levaquin when people have Monocyte count increased *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Monocyte count increased when taking Levaquin *:
- female: 64.29 %
- male: 35.71 %
Age of people who have Monocyte count increased when taking Levaquin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.41 %
- 40-49: 51.85 %
- 50-59: 7.41 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 15 people, 53.57%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 4 people, 14.29%
- Pain: 3 people, 10.71%
- Birth Control: 3 people, 10.71%
- Suicidal Ideation: 2 people, 7.14%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec: 19 people, 67.86%
- Fish Oil: 19 people, 67.86%
- Zometa: 19 people, 67.86%
- Celebrex: 19 people, 67.86%
- Prilosec: 14 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 20 people, 71.43%
- Bone Disorder: 19 people, 67.86%
- Oral Pain: 19 people, 67.86%
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 19 people, 67.86%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 19 people, 67.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Monocyte count increased while taking Levaquin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Monocyte count increased
- Subscribe to monitor Monocyte count increased in Levaquin
You are not alone:
Levaquin has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Levaquin 45,711 users)
Monocyte count increased
Monocyte count increased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 2,404 Monocyte count increased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Monocyte count increasedMonocyte count increased (790 drugs)
Could your condition cause Monocyte count increasedMonocyte count increased (541 conditions)
Levaquin side effects
- Levaquin side effects (44,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Levaquina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- MITTAL V, ARCHANA D, GUPTA A, SRIVASTAV U, CHANDRA V, SAXENA A, AGRAWAL P, "Aphasia: a Rarest Complication with a Well Known Drug Levofloxacin", Medical Science, 2013 Jan .
- Bhuvan KC, ALrasheedy AA, Ibrahim MI, "A case report from Nepalese community pharmacy on levofloxacin induced severe abdominal pain", Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 2013 Jul .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Difficulty In Walking with Spironolactone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Mitral Valve Incompetence with Carafate? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief By Acupuncture with Idebenone? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief with Idebenone? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Management with Idebenone? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Zoladex - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Letrozole, Ibrance, Xgeva - 25 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Accutane, Latisse for a 22 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Maxide, Synthroid, Nuvigil - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Melatonin, Nuvigil - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.