Levaquin and Red blood cell count increased - from FDA reports
Red blood cell count increased is found among people who take Levaquin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Folic Acid, and have Bladder cancer. This review analyzes which people have Red blood cell count increased with Levaquin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39,949 people who have side effects when taking Levaquin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
39,949 people reported to have side effects when taking Levaquin.
Among them, 9 people (0.02%) have Red blood cell count increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Red blood cell count increased when taking Levaquin *:
- female: 44.44 %
- male: 55.56 %
Age of people who have Red blood cell count increased when taking Levaquin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Haematuria (2 people, 22.22%)
- Bladder Cancer (2 people, 22.22%)
- Pain (1 person, 11.11%)
- Hyper Igm Syndrome (1 person, 11.11%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Folic Acid (3 people, 33.33%)
- Proscar (2 people, 22.22%)
- Fish Oil (2 people, 22.22%)
- Cardura (2 people, 22.22%)
- Ambien (2 people, 22.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased (3 people, 33.33%)
- Platelet Count Increased (3 people, 33.33%)
- Pancytopenia (3 people, 33.33%)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased (2 people, 22.22%)
- Joint Pain (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Red blood cell count increased when taking Levaquin?
- Check symptoms - is red blood cell count increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsRed blood cell count increased and drugs with ingredients of levofloxacin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRed blood cell count increased and Levaquin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levaquin has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Levaquin 41,528 users)
Red blood cell count increased
Red blood cell count increased has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritis, blood testosterone decreased (latest reports from 1,353 Red blood cell count increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Levaquina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Red blood cell count increasedRed blood cell count increased
Could your condition cause Red blood cell count increasedRed blood cell count increased
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hello, I found this group while researching side effects of Levaquin. I started taking Levaquin and Cipro in 1999-2010. It wasn't until 2014 when I realized several issues I'd been dealing with were from taking these medications, who would have known or considered these meds to be the root ...
I had a left vestibular schwannoma removed last September. I took levaquin and cipro back in 2008. I have also developed small fiber neuropathy that has led to a lot pain and life changes. Hoping to find others to talk to.
I took generic Flomax for about a week and experienced muscle aches and a headache or two, but not much of a problem until I learned that one of the side effects is dizziness and another one is fainting. So I stopped taking it. Now my MD has put me on Levaquin (generic) for the next three ...