Will you have Candidiasis - oral with Levetiracetam - from FDA reports
There is no Candidiasis - oral reported by people who take Levetiracetam yet. This review analyzes which people have Candidiasis - oral with Levetiracetam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on levetiracetam (the active ingredients of Levetiracetam) and Levetiracetam (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Candidiasis - oral are also considered in the study.
What is Levetiracetam?
Levetiracetam has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Levetiracetam 27,967 users)
What is Candidiasis - Oral?
Candidiasis - oral (oral infection of candida) has been reported by people with stress and anxiety, recurrent cystitis, abdominal pain, weight loss, blood pressure management (latest reports from 414 Candidiasis - oral patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Candidiasis - oral while taking Levetiracetam?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Candidiasis - oral
- Subscribe to monitor Candidiasis - oral in Levetiracetam
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Levetiracetam and have Candidiasis - oral
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Candidiasis - oralCandidiasis - oral
Could your condition cause Candidiasis - oralCandidiasis - oral
Levetiracetam side effects
- Levetiracetam side effects (27,582 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Levetiracetama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypertrichosis Aggravated with Faslodex? - now
- Will you have Obsessive Thoughts with Yasmin? - a second ago
- Xanax and Abacavir Sulfate And Lamivudine drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Transient Ischemic Attack with Amlodipine Besylate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Babinski'S Reflex with Exemestane? - 4 seconds ago
- Tolectin and Loxitane drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Cervical Osteoarthritis with Klonopin? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Pneumonitis with Velcade? - 11 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Halflytely drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Valley Fever with Afinitor? - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Glipizide, Cozaar, Metformin - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lamictal - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 20 for a 33 year old man - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Coq10, Jardiance, Saw Palmetto for a 64 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Xanax, Inderal, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Buspar, Celexa - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Estradiol - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Verapamil Hydrochloride - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.