Levo-t and Speech impairment (adult) - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Speech impairment (adult) is reported only by a few people who take Levo-T.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Levo-t and have Speech impairment (adult). It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 593 people who have side effects while taking Levo-t from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
593 people reported to have side effects when taking Levo-t.
Among them, 3 people (0.51%) have Speech impairment (adult).
What is Levo-t?
Levo-t has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. eHealthMe is studying from 917 Levo-t users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Speech impairment (adult)?
Speech impairment (adult) (inability to speak (adult)) is found to be associated with 3,422 drugs and 3,284 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Levo-t and Speech impairment (adult) reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Speech impairment (adult) when taking Levo-t *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Speech impairment (adult) when taking Levo-t *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Levo-t *:
- Meticorten: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gilenya: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Speech impairment (adult) *:
- Consciousness - Decreased: 2 people, 66.67%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Diplopia (double vision): 1 person, 33.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 33.33%
- Feeling Cold: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Dysstasia (difficulty in standing): 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Death: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 33.33%
- Myositis (inflammation of the muscles): 1 person, 33.33%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 33.33%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Levo-t and have Speech impairment (adult)?Check whether Speech impairment (adult) is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Speech impairment (adult) and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of levothyroxine sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Levo-t:
- Levo-t (917 reports)
Speech impairment (adult) treatments and more:
- Speech impairment (adult) (74,507 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Speech impairment (adult):
- Speech impairment (adult) in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Speech impairment (adult) in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Speech impairment (adult) in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Speech impairment (adult):
All the drugs that are associated with Speech impairment (adult):
- Speech impairment (adult) (3,422 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Speech impairment (adult):
All the conditions that are associated with Speech impairment (adult):
- Speech impairment (adult) (3,284 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on levothyroxine sodium (the active ingredients of Levo-t) and Levo-t (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Talwin Nx and Insomnia - 12 seconds ago
- Orencia and Staring - 19 seconds ago
- Risperidone and Palonosetron Hydrochloride drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Mucinex D and Vitamin D3 drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Ativan and Pred Forte drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Duodenitis Haemorrhagic - 50 seconds ago
- Multiple Myeloma and Eyelid Ptosis - a minute ago
- Enbrel and Melasma - a minute ago
- Galantamine Hydrobromide and Travoprost drug interaction - a minute ago
- Hydrea and Appetite - Decreased - a minute ago