Levophed and Scoliosis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Scoliosis is reported only by a few people who take Levophed.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Levophed and have Scoliosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,904 people who have side effects while taking Levophed from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,904 people reported to have side effects when taking Levophed.
Among them, 2 people (0.11%) have Scoliosis.
What is Levophed?
Levophed has active ingredients of norepinephrine bitartrate. eHealthMe is studying from 1,911 Levophed users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Scoliosis?
Scoliosis (a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side) is found to be associated with 1,704 drugs and 1,004 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Levophed and Scoliosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Scoliosis when taking Levophed *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Scoliosis when taking Levophed *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Levophed *:
- Zometa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gabapentin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flagyl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Femara: 1 person, 50.00%
- Faslodex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Estradiol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Escitalopram: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Scoliosis *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
- Spinal Column Stenosis (narrowing of spinal column): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pneumonia: 2 people, 100.00%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 2 people, 100.00%
- Respiratory Distress (difficulty in breathing): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 100.00%
- Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glossodynia (a burning or painful sensation in the tongue): 1 person, 50.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fistula (an abnormal connection or passageway between two): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer (cancer of nasopharynx): 1 person, 50.00%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Levophed and have Scoliosis?Check whether Scoliosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Scoliosis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of norepinephrine bitartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Levophed:
- Levophed (1,911 reports)
Common Levophed side effects:
Browse all side effects of Levophed:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Scoliosis treatments and more:
- Scoliosis (10,468 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Scoliosis:
- Scoliosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Scoliosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Scoliosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Scoliosis:
- Fosamax: 1,888 reports
- Zometa: 1,076 reports
- Aredia: 805 reports
- Prednisone: 759 reports
- Aspirin: 654 reports
- Alendronate sodium: 647 reports
- Synthroid: 555 reports
- Humira: 519 reports
- Vitamins: 504 reports
- Tylenol: 470 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Scoliosis:
- Scoliosis (1,704 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Scoliosis:
- Osteoporosis: 1,697 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 632 reports
- High blood pressure: 494 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 486 reports
- Pain: 443 reports
- Depression: 330 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Scoliosis:
- Scoliosis (1,004 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on norepinephrine bitartrate (the active ingredients of Levophed) and Levophed (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nightmares and drugs of ingredients of dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride - now
- Buspirone Hydrochloride and Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Tessalon and Betimol drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Vagifem and Resorption Bone Increased - 9 seconds ago
- Novolin L and Pain Exacerbated - 9 seconds ago
- Alc and Weight Loss - 12 seconds ago
- Naloxegol and Vitamin D drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Methyldopa and Dry Eyes - 16 seconds ago
- Acyclovir and Temperature Regulation Disorder - 17 seconds ago
- Ranexa and Dyspnea Exertional - 19 seconds ago