Who have Pharyngeal oedema with Levora 0.15/30-21 - from FDA reports
Pharyngeal oedema is reported only by a few people who take Levora 0.15/30-21. We study 97 people who have side effects while taking Levora 0.15/30-21 from FDA. Among them, 4 have Pharyngeal oedema. Find out below who they are, when they have Pharyngeal oedema and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
97 people reported to have side effects when taking Levora 0.15/30-21.
Among them, 4 people (4.12%) have Pharyngeal oedema
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pharyngeal oedema when taking Levora 0.15/30-21 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pharyngeal oedema when taking Levora 0.15/30-21 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Iron Overload: 3 people, 75.00%
- Oral Contraception: 1 person, 25.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 25.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Exjade: 3 people, 75.00%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 25.00%
- Singulair: 1 person, 25.00%
- Rebif: 1 person, 25.00%
- Allegra: 1 person, 25.00%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 4 people, 100.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 75.00%
- Throat Tightness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 1 person, 25.00%
- Prothrombin Level Abnormal: 1 person, 25.00%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 1 person, 25.00%
- Itching: 1 person, 25.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pharyngeal oedema while taking Levora 0.15/30-21?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pharyngeal oedema
- Subscribe to monitor Pharyngeal oedema in Levora 0.15/30-21
You are not alone:
Levora 0.15/30-21 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Levora 0.15/30-21 144 users)
Pharyngeal oedema (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the cavities and intercellular spaces of the pharyngeal) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 16,517 Pharyngeal oedema patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pharyngeal oedemaPharyngeal oedema (1,483 drugs)
Could your condition cause Pharyngeal oedemaPharyngeal oedema (976 conditions)
Levora 0.15/30-21 side effects
- Levora 0.15/30-21 side effects (97 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Levora 0.15/30-21a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Antinuclear Factor Positive with Vitamin B12? - now
- What to expect when you take Triphasil-21 and Glucophage Xr - now
- Men aged 50-59 who have Fall with Alcaine - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Meconium Ileus with Lotensin? - 2 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Kala Jira drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Zoonotic Infections with Bicalutamide? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Tendonitis with Bactrim Ds? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ddh with Trazodone Hydrochloride? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Testosterone Abnormal with Eliquis? - 6 seconds ago
- Pepcid Complete and Radish drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Rituxan - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Phentermine, Lo Loestrin Fe - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Augmentin, Phentermine, Lo Loestrin Fe - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Augmentin, Phentermine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Arthrotec, Valsartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Savella, Seroquel Xr - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Moxifloxacin - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.