Levora 0.15/30-21 and Pharyngeal oedema - from FDA reports
Pharyngeal oedema is reported only by a few people who take Levora 0.15/30-21. We study 97 people who have side effects while taking Levora 0.15/30-21 from FDA. Among them, 4 have Pharyngeal oedema. Find out below who they are, when they have Pharyngeal oedema and more.
97 people reported to have side effects when taking Levora 0.15/30-21.
Among them, 4 people (4.12%) have Pharyngeal oedema
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pharyngeal oedema when taking Levora 0.15/30-21 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pharyngeal oedema when taking Levora 0.15/30-21 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Iron Overload: 3 people, 75.00%
- Oral Contraception: 1 person, 25.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 25.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Exjade: 3 people, 75.00%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 25.00%
- Singulair: 1 person, 25.00%
- Rebif: 1 person, 25.00%
- Allegra: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 4 people, 100.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 75.00%
- Throat Tightness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 1 person, 25.00%
- Prothrombin Level Abnormal: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Pharyngeal oedema in Levora 0.15/30-21
- Subscribe to monitor Levora 0.15/30-21
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pharyngeal oedema
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Levora 0.15/30-21 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Levora 0.15/30-21 144 users)
Pharyngeal oedema (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the cavities and intercellular spaces of the pharyngeal) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 14,304 Pharyngeal oedema patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pharyngeal oedemaPharyngeal oedema (1,471 drugs)
Could your condition cause Pharyngeal oedemaPharyngeal oedema (974 conditions)
Levora 0.15/30-21 side effects
- Levora 0.15/30-21 side effects (97 reports)
Browse all side effects of Levora 0.15/30-21a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Levora 0.15/30-21 and have Pharyngeal Oedema
- Support group for people who have Pharyngeal Oedema
- Support group for people who take Levora 0.15/30-21
- Will you have Acute Confusional State with Gabapentin?
- Will you have Red Eyes with Doxycycline?
- Breo Ellipta and Fluoxetine drug interaction
- Will you have Dizziness with Adenocard?
- Amaryl and Theophylline drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Acute Confusional State?
- Support group for people who take Doxycycline and have Red Eyes?
- Support group for people who take Breo Ellipta and Fluoxetine
- Support group for people who take Adenocard and have Dizziness?
- Support group for people who take Amaryl and Theophylline
- I just started on Eliquis 5 days ago and have several side effects already including nausea bone...
- I am a male 52 year old and thinking of getting on spironolactone to counter male pattern hair...
- My name is Megean...Had surgery last year for cancer removal of the kidney. In the hospital I was...
- I would like to join group of menwho have Delayed Ejaculation. I am 53 years old I have perfect...
- How long after stopping the med dis your speech return?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.