Lexapro and Cerebral circulatory failure - from FDA reports
Cerebral circulatory failure is reported only by a few people who take Lexapro. We study 51,806 people who have side effects while taking Lexapro from FDA. Among them, 4 have Cerebral circulatory failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Cerebral circulatory failure and more.
51,806 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexapro.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Cerebral circulatory failure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cerebral circulatory failure when taking Lexapro *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cerebral circulatory failure when taking Lexapro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ocular Pemphigoid (inflammatory autoimmune disorder characterized by blistering lesions that affect mucous membrane covering of eye): 2 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 50.00%
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation): 2 people, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zocor: 2 people, 50.00%
- Yasmin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Xanax: 2 people, 50.00%
- Serzone: 2 people, 50.00%
- Retin-A: 2 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tachypnea: 2 people, 50.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 2 people, 50.00%
- Acute Respiratory Failure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Anoxic Encephalopathy (brain damage due to lack of oxygen): 2 people, 50.00%
- Brain Herniation (brain herniation is a potentially deadly side effect of very high intracranial pressure that occurs when a part of the brain is squeezed across structures within the skull): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lexapro and have Cerebral circulatory failure?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cerebral circulatory failure
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Lexapro has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Lexapro 58,790 users)
Cerebral circulatory failure
Cerebral circulatory failure (failure of brain blood circulation) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, headache, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, menstruation irregular (latest reports from 86 Cerebral circulatory failure patients).
Drugs that are associated with Cerebral circulatory failureCerebral circulatory failure (62 drugs)
Could your condition cause Cerebral circulatory failureCerebral circulatory failure (33 conditions)
Lexapro side effects
- Lexapro side effects (51,828 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lexaproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lexapro and have Cerebral Circulatory Failure
- Support group for people who have Cerebral Circulatory Failure
- Support group for people who take Lexapro
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi..I take Lexapro and Lipitor together at bedtime.. Michael.
- Hi, My name is M&M, I just turned 50, i hve been taking/ on Lexapro for almost a month now. My Psych.DR. took me off of Zoloft in which I've been taking for a long while.According to my Derm doc, she recommended that I go off the Zoloft in which could be causing my all over itching i have had...
- I am having chronic muscle back pain, various locations on different days. Prozac did this to me also. However, I was thrown from my horse in February, 2016, and suffered muscle damage, so I'm now confused. I am seeing a spine specialist in a couple of days for imaging. I am taking only 10MG...
- I’m reading, posting for my 14 yr old daughter who’s struggling with life. She’s been on evekeo for a year or two and just introduced to lexapro because major anxiety
- Hello. I developed a rash after just three weeks on 10 mg of Lexapro... first time on an AD for anxiety. My last dose was Sunday morning and this is Thursday. I'm not seeing any relief from the rash at this point. My doctor had me cold turkey from the Lexapro and as of today I'm not having...
- Will you have Angina - Chronic with Hypertriglyceridaemia?
- Will you have Stable Angina with Hypertriglyceridaemia?
- Will you have Latent Tb with Vitamin D?
- Flonase and Wellbutrin Xl drug interaction
- Will you have Rheumatoid Arthritis with Metformin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Hypertriglyceridaemia and Angina - Chronic?
- Support group for people who have Hypertriglyceridaemia and Stable Angina?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin D and have Latent Tb?
- Support group for people who take Flonase and Wellbutrin Xl
- Support group for people who take Metformin and have Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- What to expect when you have Hypertriglyceridaemia and Angina - Chronic?
- What to expect when you have Hypertriglyceridaemia and Stable Angina?
- What to expect when you take Vitamin D and have Latent Tb?
- What to expect when you take Flonase and Wellbutrin Xl
- What to expect when you take Metformin and have Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Adalat
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Olanzapine, Aripiprazole
- A study for a 14 year old girl who takes Prozac
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Rabeprazole Sodium
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Centrum, Metformin, Omega 3, Crestor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.