Who have Cerebral circulatory failure with Lexapro - from FDA reports
Cerebral circulatory failure is reported only by a few people who take Lexapro. We study 57,727 people who have side effects while taking Lexapro from FDA. Among them, 4 have Cerebral circulatory failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Cerebral circulatory failure and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
57,727 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexapro.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Cerebral circulatory failure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cerebral circulatory failure when taking Lexapro *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cerebral circulatory failure when taking Lexapro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ocular Pemphigoid (inflammatory autoimmune disorder characterized by blistering lesions that affect mucous membrane covering of eye): 2 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 50.00%
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation): 2 people, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zocor: 2 people, 50.00%
- Yasmin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Xanax: 2 people, 50.00%
- Serzone: 2 people, 50.00%
- Retin-A: 2 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tachypnea: 2 people, 50.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 2 people, 50.00%
- Acute Respiratory Failure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Anoxic Encephalopathy (brain damage due to lack of oxygen): 2 people, 50.00%
- Brain Herniation (brain herniation is a potentially deadly side effect of very high intracranial pressure that occurs when a part of the brain is squeezed across structures within the skull): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Cerebral circulatory failure while taking Lexapro?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cerebral circulatory failure
- Subscribe to monitor Cerebral circulatory failure in Lexapro
You are not alone:
Lexapro has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Lexapro 64,712 users)
Cerebral circulatory failure
Cerebral circulatory failure (failure of brain blood circulation) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, headache, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, menstruation irregular (latest reports from 94 Cerebral circulatory failure patients).
Drugs that are associated with Cerebral circulatory failureCerebral circulatory failure (64 drugs)
Could your condition cause Cerebral circulatory failureCerebral circulatory failure (30 conditions)
Lexapro side effects
- Lexapro side effects (57,749 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lexaproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Seizure Disorder with Mucopolysaccharidosis Ii? - a second ago
- Will you have Epilepsy with Mucopolysaccharidosis Ii? - a second ago
- Will you have Diabetes Complicating Pregnancy with Citalopram Hydrobromide? - 2 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Tagetes Minuta drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Liver Injury with Accupril? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Taytulla, Clarinex, Singulair - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Depo-testosterone - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Lipitor, Toprol-xl, Coumadin, Omeprazole - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Strattera - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Xolair - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.