Lexiscan and Hepatic enzyme increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hepatic enzyme increased is reported only by a few people who take Lexiscan.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lexiscan and have Hepatic enzyme increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,287 people who have side effects while taking Lexiscan from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexiscan.
Among them, 3 people (0.07%) have Hepatic enzyme increased.
What is Lexiscan?
Lexiscan has active ingredients of regadenoson. eHealthMe is studying from 4,295 Lexiscan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hepatic enzyme increased?
Hepatic enzyme increased is found to be associated with 2,264 drugs and 1,913 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lexiscan and Hepatic enzyme increased reports submitted per year:
Time on Lexiscan when people have Hepatic enzyme increased *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hepatic enzyme increased when taking Lexiscan *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Hepatic enzyme increased when taking Lexiscan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Lexiscan *:
- Nitrostat: 2 people, 66.67%
- Motrin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Pravastatin Sodium: 1 person, 33.33%
- Myoview: 1 person, 33.33%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Hepatic enzyme increased *:
- Ventricular Arrhythmia (problem with the rate or rhythm of the heartbeat): 2 people, 66.67%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 2 people, 66.67%
- Cardiac Output Decreased: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cardiac Arrest: 2 people, 66.67%
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (acute heart attack): 2 people, 66.67%
- Troponin Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lexiscan and have Hepatic enzyme increased?Check whether Hepatic enzyme increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hepatic enzyme increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of regadenoson:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lexiscan:
- Lexiscan (4,295 reports)
Common Lexiscan side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 372 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 350 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 297 reports
- Chest pain: 289 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 282 reports
- Dizziness: 250 reports
Browse all side effects of Lexiscan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hepatic enzyme increased treatments and more:
- Hepatic enzyme increased (62,556 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hepatic enzyme increased:
- Hepatic enzyme increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hepatic enzyme increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hepatic enzyme increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hepatic enzyme increased:
- Methotrexate: 10,932 reports
- Humira: 8,521 reports
- Enbrel: 8,494 reports
- Prednisone: 7,508 reports
- Orencia: 6,399 reports
- Actemra: 6,318 reports
- Xeljanz: 5,842 reports
- Remicade: 5,712 reports
- Leflunomide: 5,580 reports
- Arava: 4,940 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hepatic enzyme increased:
- Hepatic enzyme increased (2,264 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hepatic enzyme increased:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 11,792 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 4,809 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,278 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,960 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hepatic enzyme increased:
- Hepatic enzyme increased (1,913 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on regadenoson (the active ingredients of Lexiscan) and Lexiscan (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and Tinnitus - 5 seconds ago
- Neuroblastoma and Hallucination, Visual - 23 seconds ago
- Macrobid and Athlete'S Foot - 41 seconds ago
- Keflex and Advil drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome - 50 seconds ago
- Kariva and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - a minute ago
- Zetia and Benazepril Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago
- Forteo and Rectal Ulcer - a minute ago
- Tumor and Renal Pain - a minute ago
- Orencia and Breathing Difficulty - a minute ago