Lexiva and Death sudden - from FDA reports
Death sudden is found among people who take Lexiva, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Norvir, and have Primary pulmonary hypertension. This review analyzes which people have Death sudden with Lexiva. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 966 people who have side effects when taking Lexiva from FDA , and is updated regularly.
966 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexiva.
Among them, 18 people (1.86%) have Death sudden
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lexiva when people have Death sudden *:
- < 1 month: 16.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 16.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 33.33 %
- 1 - 2 years: 16.67 %
- 2 - 5 years: 16.67 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Death sudden when taking Lexiva *:
- female: 15.38 %
- male: 84.62 %
Age of people who have Death sudden when taking Lexiva *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 58.33 %
- 50-59: 8.33 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 5 people, 27.78%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 5.56%
- Hiv Wasting Syndrome (aids wasting syndrome occurs when you have aids and lose at least 10% of your body weight -- especially muscle): 1 person, 5.56%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 5.56%
- Factor Viii Deficiency (lack of clotting factor viii): 1 person, 5.56%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Norvir: 7 people, 38.89%
- Viread: 6 people, 33.33%
- Combivir: 5 people, 27.78%
- Epzicom: 5 people, 27.78%
- Coumadin: 4 people, 22.22%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Acute Kidney Failure: 4 people, 22.22%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 4 people, 22.22%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 16.67%
- Influenza Like Illness: 2 people, 11.11%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lexiva and have Death sudden?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Death sudden
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Lexiva has active ingredients of fosamprenavir calcium. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Lexiva 988 users)
Death sudden has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension, chronic myeloid leukaemia, diabetes, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 386,249 Death sudden patients).
Drugs that are associated with Death suddenDeath sudden (2,692 drugs)
Could your condition cause Death suddenDeath sudden (3,561 conditions)
Lexiva side effects
- Lexiva side effects (966 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lexivaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dong H, Zhang J, Ren L, Liu Q, Zhu S, "Unexpected death due to cefuroxime-induced disulfiram-like reaction", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2013 Jan .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lexiva and have Death Sudden
- Support group for people who have Death Sudden
- Support group for people who take Lexiva
You may be interested in these posts
- My mother died several days after being given golytely at hospital while waiting on surgery for bowel obstruction
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Hi my name is nicole 44 years old I am taking zarelto for dvt -pe prevention
- My husband died from taking viagra has anyone else suffered this loss and what did you do about it
- I have a loved on that died suddenly just a few days after an injection of Remicade. He was only 37 and had ulcerated colitis. He was found unresponsive on the floor in the morning and the paramedics could not revive him. We would like answers, as there is no clear cause of death. Has anyone...
- Will you have Tic with Clozapine?
- Will you have Gastric Irritation with Dexamethasone?
- Will you have Breast Tenderness with Neurontin?
- Will you have Abdominal Symptom with Effexor?
- Will you have Jamais Vu with Nausea?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Clozapine and have Tic?
- Support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Gastric Irritation?
- Support group for people who take Neurontin and have Breast Tenderness?
- Support group for people who take Effexor and have Abdominal Symptom?
- Support group for people who have Nausea and Jamais Vu?
- What to expect when you take Clozapine and have Tic?
- What to expect when you take Dexamethasone and have Gastric Irritation?
- What to expect when you take Neurontin and have Breast Tenderness?
- What to expect when you take Effexor and have Abdominal Symptom?
- What to expect when you have Nausea and Jamais Vu?
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Tysabri
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Entyvio
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Lovastatin, Januvia, Metformin, Glimepiride
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Gabapentin
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole And Clarithromycin And Amoxicillin, Cymbalta, Morphine, Tricor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.