Who have Death sudden with Lexiva - from FDA reports
Death sudden is found among people who take Lexiva, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Norvir, and have Primary pulmonary hypertension. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,017 people who have side effects when taking Lexiva from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,017 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexiva.
Among them, 18 people (1.77%) have Death sudden
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lexiva when people have Death sudden *:
- < 1 month: 16.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 16.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 33.33 %
- 1 - 2 years: 16.67 %
- 2 - 5 years: 16.67 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Death sudden when taking Lexiva *:
- female: 15.38 %
- male: 84.62 %
Age of people who have Death sudden when taking Lexiva *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 58.33 %
- 50-59: 8.33 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 5 people, 27.78%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 5.56%
- Hiv Wasting Syndrome (aids wasting syndrome occurs when you have aids and lose at least 10% of your body weight -- especially muscle): 1 person, 5.56%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 5.56%
- Factor Viii Deficiency (lack of clotting factor viii): 1 person, 5.56%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Norvir: 7 people, 38.89%
- Viread: 6 people, 33.33%
- Combivir: 5 people, 27.78%
- Epzicom: 5 people, 27.78%
- Coumadin: 4 people, 22.22%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Acute Kidney Failure: 4 people, 22.22%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 4 people, 22.22%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 16.67%
- Influenza Like Illness: 2 people, 11.11%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Death sudden while taking Lexiva?
You are not alone:
Lexiva has active ingredients of fosamprenavir calcium. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Lexiva 1,039 users)
Death sudden has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension, pain, chronic myeloid leukaemia, diabetes (latest reports from 472,046 Death sudden patients).
Drugs that are associated with Death suddenDeath sudden (3,497 drugs)
Could your condition cause Death suddenDeath sudden (3,571 conditions)
Lexiva side effects
- Lexiva side effects (1,017 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lexivaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dong H, Zhang J, Ren L, Liu Q, Zhu S, "Unexpected death due to cefuroxime-induced disulfiram-like reaction", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2013 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Eastern Arborvitae and Valerian drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rhabdomyolysis with Glyburide? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Warm Shock with Loratadine Redidose? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Welts with Afinitor? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Angioneurotic Edema with Afinitor? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Aptiom, B-12, Calan Sr, Synthroid, Vitamin B-2, Aspirin for a 43 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Humira, Remicade, Enbrel, Stelara for a 58 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Sotalol Hydrochloride, Xigduo Xr, Ramipril, Hctz, Droxia, Crestor, Coumadin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Taytulla, Clarinex, Singulair - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Depo-testosterone - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.