Who have Chd with Lexxel - from FDA reports
Chd is reported only by a few people who take Lexxel. We study 146 people who have side effects while taking Lexxel from FDA. Among them, 1 have Chd. Find out below who they are, when they have Chd and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
146 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexxel.
Among them, 1 person (0.68%) has Chd
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lexxel when people have Chd *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Chd when taking Lexxel *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Chd when taking Lexxel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Urination - Excessive Volume: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx: 1 person, 100.00%
- Oxycontin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Celebrex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Catapres: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tenderness (pain or discomfort when an affected area is touched): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 100.00%
- Androgen Deficiency: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 1 person, 100.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 100.00%
- Arteriosclerosis Coronary Artery (thickening and hardening of arteries- coronary artery): 1 person, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardiac Tamponade (fluid accumulates in heart covering): 1 person, 100.00%
- Coronary Artery Stenosis (narrowing of coronary artery): 1 person, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Chd while taking Lexxel?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Lexxel and have Chd
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Lexxel has active ingredients of enalapril maleate; felodipine. (latest outcomes from Lexxel 147 users)
Chd (disease of heart coronary artery) has been reported by people with diabetes, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 52,796 Chd patients).
Drugs that are associated with ChdChd (2,146 drugs)
Could your condition cause ChdChd (1,662 conditions)
Lexxel side effects
- Lexxel side effects (146 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Lexxela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Toe Swelling with Catapres? - a second ago
- Will you have Swelling Of Fingers with Catapres? - a second ago
- Will you have Swelling Of A Joint with Catapres? - a second ago
- Will you have Knee Swelling with Catapres? - a second ago
- Will you have Hip Swelling with Catapres? - a second ago
- Will you have Finger Swelling with Catapres? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Swelling with Catapres? - 2 seconds ago
- Nexplanon and Yavani drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Lotrel and Iceland Moss drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Appetite - Decreased with Vinorelbine? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.