Lidex and Major depression - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Major depression is reported only by a few people who take Lidex.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lidex and have Major depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 922 people who have side effects while taking Lidex from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
922 people reported to have side effects when taking Lidex.
Among them, 2 people (0.22%) have Major depression.
What is Lidex?
Lidex has active ingredients of fluocinonide. eHealthMe is studying from 948 Lidex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Major depression?
Major depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings) is found to be associated with 1,985 drugs and 1,373 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lidex and Major depression reports submitted per year:
Time on Lidex when people have Major depression *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Major depression when taking Lidex *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Major depression when taking Lidex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Lidex *:
- Norco: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zoloft: 1 person, 50.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Anoro Ellipta: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ativan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Breo Ellipta: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clobex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hytone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Imodium: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Major depression *:
- Wound: 1 person, 50.00%
- Suicidal Ideation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Affect Lability (emotional incontinence): 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gingival Disorder (gum disease): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Tinea Infection (fungal skin infection): 1 person, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Radiculopathy (a set of conditions in which one or more nerves is affected and does not work properly): 1 person, 50.00%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 50.00%
- Neck Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (Slipped Disk): 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lidex and have Major depression?Check whether Major depression is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Major depression and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fluocinonide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lidex:
- Lidex (948 reports)
Common Lidex side effects:
- Rashes (redness): 110 reports
Browse all side effects of Lidex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Major depression treatments and more:
- Major depression (39,572 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Major depression:
- Major depression in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Major depression in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Major depression in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Major depression:
- Oxycontin: 522 reports
- Seroquel: 460 reports
- Fosamax: 403 reports
- Effexor: 399 reports
- Zoloft: 390 reports
- Xanax: 384 reports
- Vioxx: 340 reports
- Wellbutrin: 337 reports
- Ambien: 319 reports
- Neurontin: 319 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Major depression:
- Major depression (1,985 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Major depression:
- Depression: 936 reports
- Pain: 557 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 415 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 407 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Major depression:
- Major depression (1,373 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluocinonide (the active ingredients of Lidex) and Lidex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisone and Odefsey drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Gastrointestinal Disorder - 37 seconds ago
- Paracetamol vs. Dolophine Hydrochloride - 42 seconds ago
- Asmanex Twisthaler and Renal Failure Acute - 49 seconds ago
- Provera and Eyelid Infection - 50 seconds ago
- Nuedexta and Ventricular Tachycardia - a minute ago
- Ferrous Fumarate and Hepatic Cirrhosis - a minute ago
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim Double Strength and Faeces Discolored - a minute ago
- Aleve and Noctiva drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds and Lip Swelling - a minute ago