Lidocaine hydrochloride and Sjogren syndrome - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Sjogren syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Lidocaine Hydrochloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lidocaine hydrochloride and have Sjogren syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,466 people who have side effects while taking Lidocaine hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,466 people reported to have side effects when taking Lidocaine hydrochloride.
Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Sjogren syndrome.
What is Lidocaine hydrochloride?
Lidocaine hydrochloride has active ingredients of lidocaine hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 3,571 Lidocaine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sjogren syndrome?
Sjogren syndrome (a disease that causes dryness in the mouth and eyes) is found to be associated with 1,325 drugs and 849 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lidocaine hydrochloride and Sjogren syndrome reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sjogren syndrome when taking Lidocaine hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Sjogren syndrome when taking Lidocaine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Lidocaine hydrochloride *:
- Plaquenil: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lialda: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lamictal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Keflex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Isordil: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Sjogren syndrome *:
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 100.00%
- Wound: 1 person, 50.00%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 50.00%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 1 person, 50.00%
- Haemorrhagic Diathesis (bleeding tendency): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Ear Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dysphoria (generalized dissatisfaction with life): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lidocaine hydrochloride and have Sjogren syndrome?Check whether Sjogren syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Sjogren syndrome and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lidocaine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lidocaine hydrochloride:
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3,571 reports)
Common Lidocaine hydrochloride side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 370 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 210 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 187 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 164 reports
- High blood pressure: 162 reports
- Pain: 156 reports
- Fever: 148 reports
- Rashes (redness): 145 reports
Browse all side effects of Lidocaine hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Sjogren syndrome treatments and more:
- Sjogren syndrome (10,434 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sjogren syndrome:
- Sjogren syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sjogren syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sjogren syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Sjogren syndrome:
- Methotrexate: 822 reports
- Enbrel: 641 reports
- Prednisone: 616 reports
- Humira: 572 reports
- Fosamax: 380 reports
- Plaquenil: 332 reports
- Xeljanz: 259 reports
- Omeprazole: 245 reports
- Synthroid: 242 reports
- Vitamin d: 225 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Sjogren syndrome:
- Sjogren syndrome (1,325 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Sjogren syndrome:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,238 reports
- Osteoporosis: 339 reports
- Pain: 211 reports
- High blood pressure: 191 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 187 reports
- Narcolepsy: 170 reports
- Depression: 123 reports
- Psoriasis: 118 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Sjogren syndrome:
- Sjogren syndrome (849 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lidocaine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Lidocaine hydrochloride) and Lidocaine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Skin Exfoliation - 3 seconds ago
- Myozyme and Bundle Branch Block Right - 17 seconds ago
- Affective Disorder and Weight Increased - 17 seconds ago
- Requip and Sular drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Sanctura and Fungal Infection - 30 seconds ago
- Zymaxid and Fish Oil drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Mirena and Areflexia - 52 seconds ago
- Singulair vs. Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride - 56 seconds ago
- Zoladex and Nexium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Treprostinil and Sinus Congestion - a minute ago