Who have Stress gastritis with Lidocaine viscous - from FDA reports
Stress gastritis is reported only by a few people who take Lidocaine Viscous. We study 318 people who have side effects while taking Lidocaine viscous from FDA. Among them, 1 have Stress gastritis. Find out below who they are, when they have Stress gastritis and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
318 people reported to have side effects when taking Lidocaine viscous.
Among them, 1 person (0.31%) has Stress gastritis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stress gastritis when taking Lidocaine viscous *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Stress gastritis when taking Lidocaine viscous *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zantac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Kytril: 1 person, 100.00%
- Keflex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dilaudid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Decadron: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cisplatin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Carafate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tongue Oedema (swelling of tongue): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pitting Oedema (skin discoloration): 1 person, 100.00%
- Medical Device Complication: 1 person, 100.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 100.00%
- Failure To Thrive (inadequate weight gain and physical growth in children): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 100.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Stress gastritis while taking Lidocaine viscous?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Stress gastritis
- Subscribe to monitor Stress gastritis in Lidocaine viscous
You are not alone:
Lidocaine viscous has active ingredients of lidocaine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Lidocaine viscous 323 users)
Stress gastritis (swelling (inflammation) and weakening of the stomach lining that occurs during a serious illness) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, dermatitis, rheumatoid arthritis, high density lipoprotein decreased (latest reports from 485 Stress gastritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress gastritisStress gastritis (253 drugs)
Could your condition cause Stress gastritisStress gastritis (95 conditions)
Lidocaine viscous side effects
- Lidocaine viscous side effects (319 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Lidocaine viscousa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rashes with Tamoxifen Citrate? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Tamoxifen Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Rash with Tamoxifen Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Smell - Impaired with Lanoxin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Sense Of Smell with Lanoxin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Rubor with Tamoxifen Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Anosmia with Lanoxin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Tamoxifen Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Smell with Lanoxin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rash with Tamoxifen Citrate? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Eliquis, Omeprazole, Lisinopril - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Accutane - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Valacyclovir - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Valacyclovir - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Wellbutrin Sr, Provigil, Paxil, Mirapex, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Carvedilol Phosphate - an hour ago
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Pregabalin, Codeine - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Zolpidem, Seroquel, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a 49 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 8 year old boy who takes Topiramate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Atacand - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.