Lidocaine viscous and Stress ulcer - from FDA reports
Stress ulcer is reported only by a few people who take Lidocaine Viscous. We study 304 people who have side effects while taking Lidocaine viscous from FDA. Among them, 1 have Stress ulcer. Find out below who they are, when they have Stress ulcer and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
304 people reported to have side effects when taking Lidocaine viscous.
Among them, 1 person (0.33%) has Stress ulcer
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stress ulcer when taking Lidocaine viscous *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Stress ulcer when taking Lidocaine viscous *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zantac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Kytril: 1 person, 100.00%
- Keflex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tongue Oedema (swelling of tongue): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pitting Oedema (skin discoloration): 1 person, 100.00%
- Medical Device Complication: 1 person, 100.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 100.00%
- Failure To Thrive (inadequate weight gain and physical growth in children): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Stress ulcer while taking Lidocaine viscous?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Stress ulcer
- Subscribe to monitor Stress ulcer in Lidocaine viscous
You are not alone:
Lidocaine viscous has active ingredients of lidocaine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Lidocaine viscous 309 users)
Stress ulcer (single or multiple mucosal defects which can become complicated by upper gastrointestinal bleeding during the physiologic stress of serious illness) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, dermatitis, rheumatoid arthritis, high density lipoprotein decreased (latest reports from 473 Stress ulcer patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress ulcerStress ulcer (248 drugs)
Could your condition cause Stress ulcerStress ulcer (94 conditions)
Lidocaine viscous side effects
- Lidocaine viscous side effects (305 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lidocaine viscousa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Glossodynia with Cefzil? - a second ago
- Will you have Japan Coma Scale Abnormal with Soy? - a second ago
- Will you have Pleural Fluid with Age-Related Macular Degeneration? - a second ago
- Will you have Fluid In The Chest with Age-Related Macular Degeneration? - a second ago
- Will you have Pleural Effusion with Age-Related Macular Degeneration? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Depakote Er, Seroquel, Loratadine, Lexapro, Topamax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.