Linagliptin and Vomiting aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Vomiting aggravated is found among people who take Linagliptin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Linagliptin and have Vomiting aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,826 people who have side effects when taking Linagliptin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,826 people reported to have side effects when taking Linagliptin.
Among them, 228 people (4.72%) have Vomiting aggravated.
What is Linagliptin?
Linagliptin has active ingredients of linagliptin. eHealthMe is studying from 4,839 Linagliptin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vomiting aggravated?
Vomiting aggravated is found to be associated with 1,569 drugs and 630 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Linagliptin and Vomiting aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Linagliptin when people have Vomiting aggravated *:
Gender of people who have Vomiting aggravated when taking Linagliptin*:
Age of people who have Vomiting aggravated when taking Linagliptin *:
Common drugs people take besides Linagliptin *:
Common side effects people have besides Vomiting aggravated *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Linagliptin and have Vomiting aggravated?Check whether Vomiting aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Vomiting aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of linagliptin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Linagliptin:
- Linagliptin (4,839 reports)
Common Linagliptin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 333 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 295 reports
- Pneumonia: 260 reports
- Diarrhea: 243 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 233 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 228 reports
- Dizziness: 210 reports
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 205 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 186 reports
Browse all side effects of Linagliptin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Vomiting aggravated treatments and more:
- Vomiting aggravated (33 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Vomiting aggravated:
- Vomiting aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vomiting aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vomiting aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Vomiting aggravated:
- Prednisone: 21,089 reports
- Methotrexate: 18,156 reports
- Aspirin: 17,199 reports
- Humira: 15,803 reports
- Omeprazole: 14,792 reports
- Lisinopril: 11,060 reports
- Enbrel: 10,774 reports
- Profen: 10,620 reports
- Ibuprofen: 10,601 reports
- Pantoprazole: 10,552 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Vomiting aggravated:
- Vomiting aggravated (1,569 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vomiting aggravated:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 19,441 reports
- High blood pressure: 17,714 reports
- Pain: 17,500 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 16,606 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 12,509 reports
- Depression: 12,431 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Vomiting aggravated:
- Vomiting aggravated (630 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on linagliptin (the active ingredients of Linagliptin) and Linagliptin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lonsurf and Vitamin B6 drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Betaxolol and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow - 7 seconds ago
- Pamidronate Disodium and Metastases To Pleura - 8 seconds ago
- Iclusig and Haemangioma - 10 seconds ago
- Methotrexate Sodium and Dicyclomine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Lonsurf and Eloxatin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Metrogel and Gardasil drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Loxitane and Versed drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Incisional Drainage - 30 seconds ago
- Exidine and Rabeprazole Sodium drug interaction - 37 seconds ago